Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you agree to these two ideas?

• I agree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I just want Jupiter

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Dude don't post large pictures in other people's threads, espially when they have nothing to do with it. Also, are you using thermal expansion instead of basic components?

no i am using basic components, and i thought the devoleper of thermal expansion stopped with devoleping it?

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
FLAG TIME!
umxaUrr.png

Picture taken on Mars!

Aug 26, 2013
Adding Jupiter would solve many thngs in galacticraft. Here are my ideas:
I think driveing the spacecraft manually should be absolutely added, and navigateing to black holes and the Jupiter from your map could solve getting to black holes. And don't forget that there's a ring of asteroides between Mars and Jupiter, so even there would be a reason for your tier2 rocket's overstrong plating. Also, thick plating could make possible to penterate to Jupiter's atmosphere in red flames. Because Jupiter is made of gas and you can't survive at its deep surface, you will need some kind of aircraft to fly between storms and your floating bases. If moon dungeons' schematics contain 2 vehicles, and mars's 1, so you could find your aircraft's schematic on mars. The most important: why to go to Jupiter? Its atmosphere is made of gases, so you could refine it to more powerful fuel, that could solve getting other galaxies. Also, in your Jupiter base, you would need a lightning rod ;) !

I think driveing the spacecraft manually should be absolutely added, and navigateing to black holes and the Jupiter from your map could solve getting to black holes. And don't forget that there's a ring of asteroides between Mars and Jupiter, so even there would be a reason for your tier2 rocket's overstrong plating. Also, thick plating could make possible to penterate to Jupiter's atmosphere in red flames. Because Jupiter is made of gas and you can't survive at its deep surface, you will need some kind of aircraft to fly between storms and your floating bases. If moon dungeons' schematics contain 2 vehicles, and mars's 1, so you could find your aircraft's schematic on mars. The most important: why to go to Jupiter? Its atmosphere is made of gases, so you could refine it to more powerful fuel, that could solve getting other galaxies. Also, in your Jupiter base, you would need a lightning rod ;) !

Flag time! Flag time! Everybody post their FLAG TIME!

(Look at the 3 flag times already posted, do that!)

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
:O Love the idea