ROTATING BLOCK WOULD BE GOOD

matt coulson

Sep 9, 2013
England
well ive used it for a propeller for the bottom of my spacestation ( so it looks like its powerd by ita sliding door and sliding roof and dont actually no what else to do with it its was from ubocraft was just an idea and u can flip me off lol

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
along the lines of a rotating block, I posted an idea for a block that you placed and a rotating projection of the solar system poped up above it. I think it would be pretty cool. cooler if it tracked players or showed what planet or station they where on

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Actually what would you do with a rotating block?
There's a mod that allows you to build vehicles and airships block by block (redpower?), then you place a special block, sort of engine, and your vehicle can move around.

along the lines of a rotating block, I posted an idea for a block that you placed and a rotating projection of the solar system poped up above it. I think it would be pretty cool. cooler if it tracked players or showed what planet or station they where on
What you are suggestion is pretty interesting. Some kind of holographic projector or table, isn't it? Reminds me of Modular Powersuits' tinker table. This idea sort of complements the astronomy topic: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/telescopes-and-astrology-astronomy-is-different.2261/

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
There's a mod that allows you to build vehicles and airships block by block (redpower?), then you place a special block, sort of engine, and your vehicle can move around.

What you are suggestion is pretty interesting. Some kind of holographic projector or table, isn't it? Reminds me of Modular Powersuits' tinker table. This idea sort of complements the astronomy topic: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/telescopes-and-astrology-astronomy-is-different.2261/

Yea kinda like that. Theres a mod which I don't remember which on that jas a holographic table that when placed would show the layers below you in the ground and its resourses. It was for a war mod I think to monitor the area around and under your base and relay the informarion to your team. It was very glitchy and put a lot ofload on my compter though so I had delete it from my mod packs.