multiple space stations 3 so far !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt coulson

Sep 9, 2013
England
i have figured out you can have multiple space stations so far i can only get three but this method worked 3 times with me tonight 1st turn player invites of to false at C######\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\Galacticraft/core ,,i started and earlier version up in 1.6.2 unlocked the space station went in side then jumped bk to over-world went on 1.6.4 latest today played the same file it unlocked space station no 2 then quit, started a new world then quit go to your save files copy only the folders ( and what ever over mods are saved example morph.dat ) YOU WILL WANT TO COPY THE SAVE FILE WITH TWO dim-space station into the 2nd save file you made, start minecraft in a different username then you used before load it unlock space station you'll have three space stations , i hope this works for you as it did for me i can upload a save to dropbox if interested the worlds are not special lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    116.5 KB · Views: 11

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
We don't need huge text to read your post. If anything, it just makes it harder and more annoying to read. Also, use paragraphs.

matt coulson

Sep 9, 2013
England
We don't need huge text to read your post. If anything, it just makes it harder and more annoying to read. Also, use paragraphs.
sre you serious? i play my game on laptop n come to forums on my phone i have no power to change the appearance of my text etc on my phone ... did you struggle to read it ???? or are you trying to be clever clogs either way i was giving out info to make multiple space stations it not a grammar contest is it ????

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
sre you serious? i play my game on laptop n come to forums on my phone i have no power to change the appearance of my text etc on my phone ... did you struggle to read it ???? or are you trying to be clever clogs either way i was giving out info to make multiple space stations it not a grammar contest is it ????

You never mentioned you were on your phone. I also didn't said this was a grammar context. If it was a grammar context, I would have replied with "Learn to grammar you assfag". (One admin in another site once told me that.)

And with things such as double commas, "C######" and words with varying size, some people will struggle to read a bit.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
So laziness, because that's not a good excuse, it's a lousy excuse.
We would all appreciate it if you hit the edit button on your OP, and fix it, otherwise I'll be forced to delete the thread.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
delete it then i dont really care know one seems interested lol

I believe it's possible to delete your own threads. There is a 'Delete' button next to the 'Edit' and 'Report' buttons. Try that on the main post(as in, the post marked #1). I'm not sure if it deletes the entire thread, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.