ADD THE OTHER PLANETS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2013
Sorry for the all caps title, but this is URGENT! It's not really a space mod, right now it's more of a Moon mod! Add them now!

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
You don't own Venus, and since MicDoodle started Galacticraft, I'm sure he had some ideas of Venus of his own, as proven by earlier youtube videos.
Also OP quit the tantrums. Either be helpful, and constructive, or be absent.

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
Sorry for the all caps title, but this is URGENT! It's not really a space mod, right now it's more of a Moon mod! Add them now!
Calm down! Micdoodle8 is still fixing bugs from items and planets. You'll have to wait for other planets! Coding is a lot of time!

Reactions: IsoMS

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
Not much of a suggestion. It's really just another way of unreasonably saying "complete the mod at an instant". If you've read the FAQs, it says there currently are about 11 different dimensions mic's working on. That's about all the terrestrial planets and the gas giants' major moons. However, rather than biting off more than he can chew by trying to finishing all the worlds at once, he instead takes a more streamlined approach by putting most of his focus on the worlds currently available for the player before jumping on the next one. Not only does this allow us a more fulfilling experience, but it's also placing his workflow in a better conjunction with provided bug reports and feedback by the players.

So the best way of speeding up the process is by helping micdoodle through simply reporting bugs and providing suggestions you'd think can improve gameplay.

You don't own Venus, and since MicDoodle started Galacticraft, I'm sure he had some ideas of Venus of his own, as proven by earlier youtube videos.

Well, I think he meant it more in a way "Have some patience and let micdoodle work at his own rate, or did you expect him to magically get it out of nowhere (I.E. ripping off others' work)?". I'm not defending the attitude however, since it's indeed a pretty condescending way of talking about micdoodle (or anybody else in general).

Reactions: OpelSpeedster

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Not much of a suggestion. It's really just another way of unreasonably saying "complete the mod at an instant". If you've read the FAQs, it says there currently are about 11 different dimensions mic's working on. That's about all the terrestrial planets and the gas giants' major moons. However, rather than biting off more than he can chew by trying to finishing all the worlds at once, he instead takes a more streamlined approach by putting most of his focus on the worlds currently available for the player before jumping on the next one. Not only does this allow us a more fulfilling experience, but it's also placing his workflow in a better conjunction with provided bug reports and feedback by the players.

So the best way of speeding up the process is by helping micdoodle through simply reporting bugs and providing suggestions you'd think can improve gameplay.

This.

It's either have patience and get planets that have lots of amazing content that made it worth the wait(Cookie if you get the reference), or rush Mic and have him give you blank planets that only have a pure bedrock layer as land and no sky, plus oxygen gear doesn't works(in other words, you are able to breathe just like in the Overworld).

Reactions: Gamegeek1234

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Listen, he is having quality over speed and quantity. Please understand that, and that he also has a life.
This.

It's either have patience and get planets that have lots of amazing content that made it worth the wait(Cookie if you get the reference), or rush Mic and have him give you blank planets that only have a pure bedrock layer as land and no sky, plus oxygen gear doesn't works(in other words, you are able to breathe just like in the Overworld).
This is pretty much what I'm saying.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Would make me mad if he decided to copy my venus and not credit me. I think he should take his time, after-all the moon and mars are very good.

Exactly, GalacticraftGamer was the dumbass that went ahead and made a Venus add-on when all evidence pointed toward it being planned from the start.

Reactions: Gamegeek1234
Status
Not open for further replies.