The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Aquaeyes

Oct 28, 2013
Name: Aqua (Short for AquaEyes)
Appearance: Blue shirt with white sleeves, jeans, white shoes, blonde hair, AquaEyes (Hence the name)
Biography: Fast and agile, and can build ridiculous redstone contraptions. Once built one over 1000 blocks wide to push a piston in place to make a cup of coffee. Worked on a base on the sideways planet, but then the base exploded. Go figure.
Inventory: Power Fist, Diamond pick, 50 Glowstone torches
Other: Is it allowed for my character to be able to build things to assist him if he has the right materials? And if i'm not replying, just assume i'm following along doing absolutely nothing. (And if there are no other plans, can I be the one who stole the targeting chip?)

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Interesting... I found my ship intact, but theres nothing wrong with it... Why did it crash? It was fueled before I left.
Perhaps it was SABOTAGE?! >:O *Matt checks the ships engine* Oh wow.... Theres a piece missing. When I launched, it was a matter of time before the rockets were cut off. Theres screws missing! The engine pieces were going to fly everywhere! -_- Well thats just great. Well... now for the mountain, I guess. *It wasn't Lapis because he was with Matt the whole time in the ship.*

(Can slimelings survive on other planets...?)

Last edited:

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Matt: Interesting... I found my ship intact, but theres nothing wrong with it... Why did it crash? It was fueled before I left.
Perhaps it was SABOTAGE?! >:O *Matt checks the ships engine* Oh wow.... Theres a piece missing. When I launched, it was a matter of time before the rockets were cut off. Theres screws missing! The engine pieces were going to fly everywhere! -_- Well thats just great. Well... now for the mountain, I guess. *It wasn't Lapis because he was with Matt the whole time in the ship.*

(Can slimelings survive on other planets...?)

((THEY DO))

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Name: Aqua (Short for AquaEyes)
Appearance: Blue shirt with white sleeves, jeans, white shoes, blonde hair, AquaEyes (Hence the name)
Biography: Fast and agile, and can build ridiculous redstone contraptions. Once built one over 1000 blocks wide to push a piston in place to make a cup of coffee. Worked on a base on the sideways planet, but then the base exploded. Go figure.
Inventory: Power Fist, Diamond pick, 50 Glowstone torches
Other: Is it allowed for my character to be able to build things to assist him if he has the right materials? And if i'm not replying, just assume i'm following along doing absolutely nothing. (And if there are no other plans, can I be the one who stole the targeting chip?)

((Accepted!))

*Dina turns into a potatoe*
((Sorry, I just had to xD))

((Yuck, potatoes.))

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
(Opelspeedster/Archie, I will be the Mission Control for Aqua.)

Mission Control: "Aqua, please come to the Main Launch Pad. We have A mission for you. With your Tech-Skills, you can be useful in this mission.

Aquaeyes

Oct 28, 2013
"Alright, just going to grab my engineering pack!"
*Gets on the launch pad*
"Okay, so where am I going?"

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
(Sorry, school. Plus new game: Toribash)
Mission Control: Your going to Venus. A crew-member has crashed. His name is Matt. We have received notice from the other 2 crew members, Iso and Archie. Your job: Find him and figure out what happent. Then, lead him to the other crew members.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: *Slowly climbs mountain* Ugh... Why does it take forever... Just to... Climb up... A mountain... *Huff.. Puff...* HOO BOY... I need a break.. Hey a cave! *Matt walks into cave and sets up camp, making a sleeping bag for his slimeling Lapis, and a sleeping bag for himself. He also makes a bon-fire out of a glowstone torch he got from the base, and a bit of sparky-goo. (Its made by blaze-powder and a sparky. Note: I believe that Pyro's drop Sparky's and Blaze-Powder.) Then he takes a nap in his sleeping bag, leaving the torch alive*

Matt: *A day passes* Morning Lapis... I'm starting to run low on oxygen... I can get some from the ship, but theres not too much left. I'll go down Lapis. You stay put.
Lapis: *Has an uneasy look on face*
Matt: Oh, I'll be fine! Just stay here. Eat some metal I left out for you from the ship's engine. (Its obviously not worth fixing, so I guess it can be used for scrap-metal.)
*Climbs down and refuels, then climbs back up.* Hello again, Lapis! Shall we eat? I got some pork-chops for me and some metal for you! *Matt and Lapis eat* Mmm... Well.. Its still daytime.. But I think we should stay inside. This cave doesn't go very deep...

Aquaeyes

Oct 28, 2013
*The ship slowly lands, and I walk out, sees large trail of smoke from the bonfire, begins the long trek...*
*Arrives at the fire and sees a block of slimy subtance with...*
"Are those eyes? Huh. You're eating a part of his ship, he must be close by!"
*I go away in search, AFTER I salvaged a afew pieces of metal, some gel, a redstone piston, a flap and a navigation processor*
(I have plans... >:p)
(Gel as in a slime trail, left behind by Lapis.)

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*RADIO* "Ok i found a good landing spot, ill go first" *Iso lands the space ship on the surface of venus**After that he noticed a big shipwreck*

*RADIO* "ARCHIE!! i found matt's ship, looks like he crashed again." "There is no sign of life.."

RADIO* "WAIT I SEE SOMEONE!" -KZZZZZZZZZZZZ-

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: I wonder where lapis is... *Puts bonfire out* Hmm... *Lapis starts to climb mountain slowly* Ah there you are! *Picks lapis up* Oh your the best slimeling ever! :D! ... I wonder what the others are doing... *Looks at sun.* I guess I should nap... And make a barricade... So pyro's dont attack. *Puts up Metallic Barricade* Night lapis.... *zzzzzzzzz*

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: *Wakes up with smell of burning.* Whats that, lapis? (Its turning night...) Lapis... I think I'll get some of venus's rocks... *Slowly grabs and stores rocks onto metallic barricade, and sets glowstone torch up inside cave.* Well.. this should do. Goodnight, lapis...
Lapis: Zzzzzz....
Matt: Zzzzzz......

YX33A

Apr 25, 2013
(OOC: Rule 7 doesn't need to be mentioned as it's obvious you can't do such a thing without getting killed. UNLESS there is a station built within the gas giant's atmosphere, which is technically impossible to do due to not having anything to build off of, but then again, so is a space station actually, so I'd say that if you have the supplies to build a space station, you should be able to build it within a gas giant

Also just chiming in with that fun fact, enjoy your continued RP folks)

Aquaeyes

Oct 28, 2013
(Matt, do you want to be discovered? Just in case I mess up the storyline!)
*Starts walking towards the cave where the slimeling was.*

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*Iso sees a guy walking towards a strange cave* "HEY YOU! Who are you?!" *Iso was yelling to the strange man."

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
(Day has passed and Matt has walked out to climb up to the top of the mountain, for a good look. Lapis is in the cave. And yes, I am going to see ethire Iso or You when I reach the top)
Matt: Haa... Ha.... This is a tall mountain to climb... I'll rest on this little ledge...
*Meanwhile, Lapis was at the cave eating his metal.*
Lapis: :D

Aquaeyes

Oct 28, 2013
*Walks into the cave and only seeing the slimeling, who promply eats 20% of my redstone I was carrying to make a tracking beacon* (It is possible in vanilla MC)
Me: -.-

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Lapis: *Coughs up redstone repeater materials*
Lapis :)
Matt: *Climbs to top of mountain.* Finally... *Matt looks out but doesn't see much... Except for his destroyed ship and Iso's ship.*
Matt: Well... Sombody's here. But where are they?! I'm gonna go check on lapis..
*Matt begins the climb down, which is much easier than up.*