Cant download Galacticraft or MicdoodleCore

Nov 2, 2013
when i go to download the mod it brings me to the adfoc page but there is nothing there it is just a white page with the websites address at the top

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2013
I've noticed this too, every single link leads me to adfoc.us with only an option to download that crappy virus ridden download manager "iLivid".
Either it's a problem with that site, or the link might as well just go to Mediafire to download. It would be much easier.Ugh.png

CandyLegos

Nov 2, 2013
I really do not understand. Okay, so, I have been trying to follow this (
) to download Galacticraft, and I've done literally like everything he has said, but I couldn't download the stuff from the first website, so I downloaded it from the above website stated. But now, every time I try to open Minecraft and play it like he has at the end of the video, it says that "this version of micdoodlecore doesn't play minecraft 1.6.4. delete it from your mods and check this link for updates"
Then I look at the Galacticraft stuff that I downloaded from the above link and they all say 1.6.2... Does that mean that I need to instead download the installer for 1.6.2, or is there a differnt website I should go on to get 1.6.4?

CandyLegos

Nov 2, 2013
I figured it out. I just downloaded the 1.6.2 loader and editted the forge profile to use 1.6.2 and it worked. Thanks anyway!