Some new oxygen machines

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
I'm suggesting some new machines for oxygen that would allow more oxygen manipulation

• CO² to O² machine
use : a machine that would transform the CO² in O² and would produce carbon if you have minechem,would be very expensive to craft and would need some items like filters to don't over power it

• creative O² sealer
use : a sealer that would be only accessible with creative and that wouldn't require anything in order to work

• O² decompressor
use : empty O² bottles to send it to linked machines like sealer,instead of having a tree farm is your space station,you could simply take a rocket chest full of O² bottles
ADDED IN LASTEST VERSION!!!

• vacuum pump
use : would work as the opposite of the sealer,instead of filling a room with O²,it would remove O² from a room,even in overworld,would allow to make really working airlock and also to simulate space in overworld for training,for example to see if your airlock will work

could be also used in order to make trap,epecially if triggerable by redstone,imagine putting your valuable stuff in a redstone chest,someone open it and then,suffocate :p
  • O² bottle block
use : place 9 bottle of O² of the same tier in the crafting table,contain 9x more oxygen (obviously) and can be placed,can be linked to O² pipes so can be filled with oxygen collector,and can be used to send O² to other machines
so it's a battery block but for O²

ADDED IN LASTEST VERSION!!!

edit : I wanted to make a poll but now it's posted I can't
any way to add one now?

Last edited:

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
yay,3 person who liked this and two that have posted something,in 1 month 1/2,my topic seems to be really popular :D

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
yeah,one of the machines I suggested have been added,goodbye O² bottle block suggestion,and welcome to the block itself!!!

edit : it seems that the O² decompressor have been added too,now almost half of my ideas have been added,thank you mic :)

Last edited:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
  • vacuum pump
use : would work as the opposite of the sealer,instead of filling a room with O²,it would remove O² from a room,even in overworld,would allow to make really working airlock and also to simulate space in overworld for training,for example to see if your airlock will work

Well, I like the thought of using it in the Overworld, kinda, but in space the Oxygen leaves when the airlock to the outside opens. Hmm..

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
Well, I like the thought of using it in the Overworld, kinda, but in space the Oxygen leaves when the airlock to the outside opens. Hmm..
yeah,using it for airlock is mostly for realism purpose,you can already do functional airlock without it
it's main use would be for training in overworld and,like Donzaffi said,for traps,not really airlock

Reactions: MoltonMontro

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
Imagine a trespasser in your treasure room and you cut of oxygen in there and close the door via airlock ;D
yeah,would be funny,especially on my server where running out of oxygen deal 15 health damage (almost instant kill) instead of 1
for now I can do this only in my moon base by unsealing the room or breaking a block

Reactions: MoltonMontro