Really with the skeletons?

urb4n0ninj4

Nov 2, 2013

Say, be a peach and put that little tidbit up on the "Getting started" portion of the Wiki so the new people know. Preferably in the
"Refine and Fuel your ship" section. That's kind of what I was getting at.

On this note, I guess my biggest beef is that lack of proper links. I feel like there's so much undocumented in the Wiki...maybe if I get bored I'll spruce up that "Getting Started" portion with a "Things to remember" section or something.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Why must we talk about when and where the light shines and when and where it is dark when the skeletons are plotting our doom!

They're hiding in the teacups!
re_post__minecraft_series_skeletons_and_tea_set_by_alexrockmaker-d6qezvt.jpg

Seeks

Nov 4, 2013
:) Lol I stand corrected - whew. Re-programming avoided lol. Nice info, I'll have to save this to re-educate myself later.

urb4n0ninj4

Nov 2, 2013
Only if you do it wrong/try to mix stupid mods.

Pro tip: Start with something like an FTB mod pack and add Galacticraft TO that. Fix any conflicting IDs, and profit.

I don't ever use mods unless they're REALLY catching. This is the second real game changing mod i've used, the first being Better than Wolves...which I lost interest in due to a nasty mod author who seemed to have a vendetta against Notch and anyone with an opinion...

And it sounds like more work than I want to put up with, frankly... the only game I go out of the way to mix 'n mod is Kerbal Space Program because it is inherently easy to avoid issues, especially for an Alpha build. I'll have 3-5 mods running and the only thing that I have issues with are frame rates from all the memory hogging it does. Biggest plus is it's; extract, drag, drop, WIN....none of this search %appdata%, find a .jar, open it, copy, paste, test, fail, try again, delete meta-inf...blah blah blah.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I don't ever use mods unless they're REALLY catching. This is the second real game changing mod i've used, the first being Better than Wolves...which I lost interest in due to a nasty mod author who seemed to have a vendetta against Notch and anyone with an opinion...

And it sounds like more work than I want to put up with, frankly... the only game I go out of the way to mix 'n mod is Kerbal Space Program because it is inherently easy to avoid issues, especially for an Alpha build. I'll have 3-5 mods running and the only thing that I have issues with are frame rates from all the memory hogging it does. Biggest plus is it's; extract, drag, drop, WIN....none of this search %appdata%, find a .jar, open it, copy, paste, test, fail, try again, delete meta-inf...blah blah blah.

With the FTB launcher it's essentially add mods to the appropriate menu (usually the mod tab) and that's it.

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
if you are not able to kill those skeleton,try using other mods that add good ranged weapons (thaumcraft 4 with wand focus,or flan's with guns),you'll see,going to the moon at night with a machinegun and a wand with shock and fire foci make it easy :D

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
if you are not able to kill those skeleton,try using other mods that add good ranged weapons (thaumcraft 4 with wand focus,or flan's with guns),you'll see,going to the moon at night with a machinegun and a wand with shock and fire foci make it easy :D
I think we decided he didn't want to use mods beside this one.

Aug 26, 2013
It's bad enough that the actual developers of the vanilla game made the skeletons accuracy and firing rate make it impossible to kill skeletons in water, but landing on the moon at night (especially the first trip) makes it doubley impossible to kill any skeletons since they juggle you like a bad fighting game!

I suggest either nerfing their fire rate, or accuracy, because this is crap...as if the FLOOD of creepers, spiders and zombies isn't bad enough on it's own.
Yes, I had to land on moon at night too, the best I could do Is digging a little and buty myself :DD

Aug 26, 2013
The worst thing is: You will run out of oxygen sooner or later and you will have to go back to the surface, and everyone knows Evolved Creepers don't burn on daylight...
Know that this is a suggestion page, but than, I'll tell you my story. I started building underground, why, what would you do? I made my oxygen system there, and sealed that pit. I made it look like homey, and when the sun rised, I built my house over the cellar. In the next evening wich was so long I made a revenge and fought them.