Magrathea Forge

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
Now with moons
Edit: I have made a mistake on the red moon, I deleted now the red ring on the dark side.
b9hpnc.jpg

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
And its done, my first gas planet and my first rings^^
Total file size of three files: 4 GB
Resolution 10000 x 10000
Size of JPEG on lowest quality 4,35 MB
The next one please.
And if you ask why I do this, I get bored in my Job on makeing beauty correction on photos the whole day >.<
BTW: Were I found the Spoileroption?
b8v0qq.jpg

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
And its done, my first gas planet and my first rings^^
Total file size of three files: 4 GB
Resolution 10000 x 10000
Size of JPEG on lowest quality 4,35 MB
The next one please.
And if you ask why I do this, I get bored in my Job on makeing beauty correction on photos the whole day >.<
BTW: Were I found the Spoileroption?
b8v0qq.jpg
Amating :O
Thanks so much :D
----
Really appreciated!

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Wow, that's a gorgeous picture you have there! And it sure weights a ton(4GB!!!)... What should be it's name?

And now that the main picture is done, let's create an additional moon to it! It's atmosphere color is purplish, the ocean is a tad gray, and it's landscape is filled with dense forests made of trees that, though initially look like larger versions of Earth trees, grow poisonous vines that go all the way into the floor. The ocean is poisonous, too. The grass can be a bit poisonous if you wander with your feet unprotected. The entire moon is poisonous.

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
Wow, that's a gorgeous picture you have there! And it sure weights a ton(4GB!!!)... What should be it's name?

And now that the main picture is done, let's create an additional moon to it! It's atmosphere color is purplish, the ocean is a tad gray, and it's landscape is filled with dense forests made of trees that, though initially look like larger versions of Earth trees, grow poisonous vines that go all the way into the floor. The ocean is poisonous, too. The grass can be a bit poisonous if you wander with your feet unprotected. The entire moon is poisonous.

I can make it, if you like, but better as a single pic or Planet, if I put this on a Moon in the Picture above I have to work in a 20000x 20000 Pixel picture, I don't have a NASA computer :D

If you want I can do it put the vines won't be visible from above.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I can make it, if you like, but better as a single pic or Planet, if I put this on a Moon in the Picture above I have to work in a 20000x 20000 Pixel picture, I don't have a NASA computer :D

If you want I can do it put the vines won't be visible from above.

Yeah, I meant as a single picture. And I was thinking you'd make both a view from outside the planet and a view from it's surface.

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
Yeah, I meant as a single picture. And I was thinking you'd make both a view from outside the planet and a view from it's surface.

Surface pics, let me think about it

Edit: I will do it, but later because I have to install TerraGen on my PC and get used again in it.
The Moon will be done soon.
Perhabs I will add some Spaceships too

Last edited:

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
Doppelpost I know,
Statusupdate I have finished most of the texture needed right now,
OpelSpeedster what you think about a picture like that, the Landscape beeing how you described and the planet beeing also like you described, instead of the moon I would add some spaceships perhabs?

PB13.jpg

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Doppelpost I know,
Statusupdate I have finished most of the texture needed right now,
OpelSpeedster what you think about a picture like that, the Landscape beeing how you described and the planet beeing also like you described, instead of the moon I would add some spaceships perhabs?

PB13.jpg

It could work. And could you also make a seperate picture that depicts the moon seen from outer space?

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
It could work. And could you also make a seperate picture that depicts the moon seen from outer space?
Sure, but not expect it before the weekend.
I can not promise that it look so great like the picture above with jupiter but I will try my best, its long ago that I worked with Cinema 4D and Terragen now.
The other Pic with the view from Outer Space is a easy thing it uses only Photoshop and the Texture needed is just done

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Sure, but not expect it before the weekend.
I can not promise that it look so great like the picture above with jupiter but I will try my best, its long ago that I worked with Cinema 4D and Terragen now.
The other Pic with the view from Outer Space is a easy thing it uses only Photoshop and the Texture needed is just done

Okay. Good luck!