Am I just very unlucky or what?

Malphage

Sep 18, 2013
I have cleared out around 8 moon dungeons and not 1 of them as yielded any items whatsoever in the final chest. Is this normal and I'm just unlucky or is something wrong ?

The other random chests in some of the dungeons have stuff in them.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I think it's just your luck... When i explored Moon dungeons, every one had the final chest thing, but they're just hard to find because sometimes there's no eneterace to the chest room in the boss room, you just have to harvest the glowstone pillar thats in the wall. Behind it is the room

Malphage

Sep 18, 2013
No no i find the chests just fine, it's that there is literally nothing in them at all.

curley575

Oct 18, 2013
I went through 3 moon dungeons and came out from each empty handed, so you're certainly not the only one.

Mihc

Oct 24, 2013
I have the latest update for Galacticraft 2 and it's the same for me. 8 moon dungeons and nothing in them. Does somebody know when they are going to fix this bug?

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Its only a 3 or 4 days old. And i made it with build 206
I could just explore and look for newly generated dungeons.
but it depends on the creation of the world, not the newly generated chunks. It worked for me on a newly generated world because the game loads up the code instead just copy-pasting the dungeon code all over the place.