Mars on 1.5.2?

Flexico

Oct 20, 2013
I'm stuck on 1.5.2 because of the many mods I use, and I'd love to throw Galacticraft into the mix, but the latest 152 version doesn't sem to have Mars in it. Is it available anywhere, and if not, could it be please? ^_^

Keyotec

Nov 20, 2013
Why?? We 1.5.2 users need new planets, just like Yogcast they have many planets,moons in 1.5.1.. it was uploaded in March 2013

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
I'm stuck on 1.5.2 because of the many mods I use, and I'd love to throw Galacticraft into the mix, but the latest 152 version doesn't sem to have Mars in it. Is it available anywhere, and if not, could it be please? ^_^
I don't think Micdoodle8 will make new features for past updates, also i don't care if you run cracked, but i think Mojang will.

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
The internet is not as anonymous as you think. Remember that when you steal things. Everything you do makes a trail of breadcrumbs straight to you. If it didn't you wouldn't be getting those 1's and 0's. Also never expect support for something you've stolen. Works with stuff IRL too. If you want the yogscast planets you're gonna have to go back to minecraft 1.4.7.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
The internet is not as anonymous as you think. Remember that when you steal things. Everything you do makes a trail of breadcrumbs straight to you. If it didn't you wouldn't be getting those 1's and 0's. Also never expect support for something you've stolen. Works with stuff IRL too. If you want the yogscast planets you're gonna have to go back to minecraft 1.4.7.
Oh yes, when I was young, on my mom's PC (We had Windows 95) I clicked the "Click Here" add and I got a virus! The virus deleted all of the programs, pictures, folders, videos on the pc.
And I learn't a valuable lesson: Never click on the thing that say "click here"

BTW, I'm such a coward, I won't even download a minecraft mod unless there are coments saying "amazing" and "impressive"

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Oh yes, when I was young, on my mom's PC (We had Windows 95) I clicked the "Click Here" add and I got a virus! The virus deleted all of the programs, pictures, folders, videos on the pc.
And I learn't a valuable lesson: Never click on the thing that say "click here"

BTW, I'm such a coward, I won't even download a minecraft mod unless there are coments saying "amazing" and "impressive"
That must suck...
When i got a virus, i runned AVG antivirus and it was all gone, but some others you'll have to delete manually, like the infamous "Mystart incredibar out of the blue" virus...

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
That's also true, is hard to deal with em' on an ancient PC... and i learned that the hard way :(