Minecraft 1.7 update

J_blitz

Nov 26, 2013
So I have really been liking this MOD, I liked FTB, but found it a little over whelming to be honest. Like I said I like this MOD, as it brings a lot of new and cool stuff to minecraft, but does not overly confuse the player.

I was wondering, if the MOD will be updated to Minecraft 1.7.? I have just been enjoying 1.7 and this MOD, but trying to balance both is a little time consuming and for other reasons. I know you guys have a life outside of coding the MOD, so I understand other things take priority and it takes time to change the MOD, to be compatible. So don't take this as a WAH WAH why have you not undated it yet :)

I was just wondering if you have a time scale on or if you will update it?

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
they will update it when Minecraft Forge have been update, NOBODY can work without Forge because the Modders use the MCP of Forge to code

J_blitz

Nov 26, 2013
Ah, thanks for the reply.

And I had a quick look over at minecraftforge.net and Github, it looks like it should be around Dec, but that's probably a rough estimate. No worries, it's not too long I hope. Can't wait to see what additions Micdoodle might add to the MOD :)

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
If forge comes out in December, this mod will come out in January since micdoodle tweeted that he won't use forge when it releases for a month, because early forge builds aren't stable.

J_blitz

Nov 26, 2013
It's good that Micdoodle, is waiting for a stable build. I have not even visited the Moon yet, in my LP series, and before someone ask why I am asking for 1.7 release before I have been to the moon. I am sort of doing a roleplay in my LP. So I am, building, the command center, vehicle assembly building, launch platform, getting workers and building housing for them. Kind of like, how the original Mercury and Apollo projects. So there's a few things in 1.7 that would help.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
It's good that Micdoodle, is waiting for a stable build. I have not even visited the Moon yet, in my LP series, and before someone ask why I am asking for 1.7 release before I have been to the moon. I am sort of doing a roleplay in my LP. So I am, building, the command center, vehicle assembly building, launch platform, getting workers and building housing for them. Kind of like, how the original Mercury and Apollo projects. So there's a few things in 1.7 that would help.
Cool! 1.7.3 is coming out in a week or so, MCP and Forge are probably not going to update for a while

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

hey can i have a link to your channel?

J_blitz

Nov 26, 2013
The link to my channel is in my signature, I am not sure if you are allowed to advertise your channel on this forum, so hopefully I don't get in trouble, putting a link in my signature.