Galacticraft on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funtrax

Nov 14, 2013
If you know Galaxy on Fire I and II than your are awsome but did you know Galacticraft on Fire its a new Addon i'm working on

later it will have many galaxys, planets, ships and other cool stuff like Laser guns etc but i just have started making this addon.

And for this i need help becouse i can't make textures and models or i can but they are really bad.
If you're interesting in helping me working on this addon start a conversation with me.

Screenshots:
currently no pics sorry :/ i have problems with running my mod in eclipse so i have to work on the addon and test it later ...

Plans for the first Release:
- Galaxy Mido
- 6 Planets and every Planet has an Orbit with space stations
- Space Ships
- New Items and Blocks !?

Future Plans:
- 30+ Galaxy's
- 100+ Planets and orbits
- 50+ space ships
- Weapons food and more

And sorry for my English i'm from Germany ;-)

Reactions: waterside

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
Perhabs I can help you, or in your language.
Ich kann dir vielleicht helfen, wie stellst du dir das vor mit den Texturen, hast du Ahnung von Moding?
Arbeite als Grafikdesigner und bin daher vertraut mit den üblichen Programmen habe auch mal Texturen gemacht, allerdings dann aufgehört weil einige Kiddies ständig Updates wollten und es dann nur hieß die Texturen sind nicht fertig nervt ihn damit etc

jdkxspace

Aug 14, 2013
I can help with the textures, models no. My shading isn't that good, but I'm getting better at it.

garner fenoms

May 2, 2013
Emmett
Perhabs I can help you, or in your language.
Ich kann dir vielleicht helfen, wie stellst du dir das vor mit den Texturen, hast du Ahnung von Moding?
Arbeite als Grafikdesigner und bin daher vertraut mit den üblichen Programmen habe auch mal Texturen gemacht, allerdings dann aufgehört weil einige Kiddies ständig Updates wollten und es dann nur hieß die Texturen sind nicht fertig nervt ihn damit etc
Translation
I can perhaps help you, how do you imagine that before with the textures, do you have idea about Moding?
Working as a graphic designer and am therefore familiar with the usual programs have also made textures times, but then stopped because some kiddies constantly updates wanted and then it was only the textures are not finished annoys him with it etc

Funtrax

Nov 14, 2013
Translation
I can perhaps help you, how do you imagine that before with the textures, do you have idea about Moding?
Working as a graphic designer and am therefore familiar with the usual programs have also made textures times, but then stopped because some kiddies constantly updates wanted and then it was only the textures are not finished annoys him with it etc

aha :D

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
If you know Galaxy on Fire I and II than your are awsome but did you know Galacticraft on Fire its a new Addon i'm working on

later it will have many galaxys, planets, ships and other cool stuff like Laser guns etc but i just have started making this addon.

And for this i need help becouse i can't make textures and models or i can but they are really bad.
If you're interesting in helping me working on this addon start a conversation with me.

Screenshots:
currently no pics sorry :/ i have problems with running my mod in eclipse so i have to work on the addon and test it later ...

Plans for the first Release:
- Galaxy Mido
- 6 Planets and every Planet has an Orbit with space stations
- Space Ships
- New Items and Blocks !?

Future Plans:
- 30+ Galaxy's
- 100+ Planets and orbits
- 50+ space ships
- Weapons food and more

And sorry for my English i'm from Germany ;-)
30+ GALAXIES?! Do you mean solar systems? A single galaxy would have (I'm guessing off of basic knowledge) about like 300 solar systems. I think you mean 30 solar systems. Let alone, 30 solar systems would take ages! I don't think this type of thing is possible to be completely honest.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
30+ GALAXIES?! Do you mean solar systems? A single galaxy would have (I'm guessing off of basic knowledge) about like 300 solar systems. I think you mean 30 solar systems. Let alone, 30 solar systems would take ages! I don't think this type of thing is possible to be completely honest.
Yeah, people keep saying galaxies as if solar systems are bigger. Learn your definitions people! I looked up a ton of them a few months ago and they just sit in a word file.

noobsrtoast

Jan 5, 2014
my goodness this is gonna be cool littered with bugs nonetheless but cool, cant wait until first release I love the galaxy on fire series :D (btw nice hitchhikers guide to the galaxy references ;D)

Status
Not open for further replies.