Another Solar panel question

Crimson

Mar 25, 2013
Hey guys, back again playing around with GC2 (I think thats what it is, its the most recent build) and had a question on solar panels.

I imagine this is a cross mod problem, but Ive got 5 solar panels hooked up to a Minefactory Reloaded Lava Fabricator, and I'm watching the power indicators on the lava fabricator, and I notice the solar panel is charging ALL the levels (RF, MJ, EU, and KJ)...

Is there any way to focus that so it works faster, or is that just how it is because GC/MFR is compatable with all energy sources?

Thanks!

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I believe it was done so that the panels would be more compatible with all the other mods. I believe they put out what they put out regardless. Although that might be the one issue that MicDoodle didn't foresee when he took the hours to make it compatible. Actually it probably took days. I saw him blowing stuff up on twitch for at least an hour one day. Entertaining.

FatedOne

Oct 14, 2013
That's just the way MFR renders the power levels. Even with their own biofuel generator it shows all the numbers going up.