New Galaxy?

fazefakie12

Dec 3, 2013
In the next update, I suggest adding the Andromeda Galaxy that you could travel to using either the tier 3 rocket or a different kind of rocket. In the new galaxy, there could be a solar system somewhat like the Milky Way's is. Instead of, say Earth, it could be Alien Earth or something like that. I honestly think this should be added because you can see the galaxy from Mars. Going there would be cool.

fazefakie12

Dec 3, 2013
No. He's barely scratched the surface with the current solar system.
There's really not many more planets to travel to in the solar system because most of them are gas giants. And the gas giants have liquid cores, so really there's only 2 planets left (3 including Pluto) to visit out of 9.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
There's really not many more planets to travel to in the solar system because most of them are gas giants. And the gas giants have liquid cores, so really there's only 2 planets left (3 including Pluto) to visit out of 9.

The Earth has a liquid core too. ;)

All 8 planets are fully capable of being visited (Pluto isn't a planet). Why? Because it's a VIDEO GAME.

fazefakie12

Dec 3, 2013
The Earth has a liquid core too. ;)

All 8 planets are fully capable of being visited (Pluto isn't a planet). Why? Because it's a VIDEO GAME.
I meant that the other planets are gas, with a liquid core. This would mean either you wouldn't be able to land or you drown instantly. Besides, the mod is supposed to be generally realistic.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I meant that the other planets are gas, with a liquid core. This would mean either you wouldn't be able to land or you drown instantly. Besides, the mod is supposed to be generally realistic.

Who says the mod is supposed to be generally realistic? I don't see that stated anywhere. People assume it is because Micdoodle used real planets names instead of having to make up new ones, but it doesn't prove a thing.

livid

Sep 16, 2013
Umh, mic is going to add a planet with lot of water in the next update

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
oxygen bubbles in space and leaves on the moon and mars are realistic? don't think so

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
You'd be instantly crushed by Jupiters atmosphere before reaching the core.

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
And also, why do people say that "we shouldn't be able to land on gas giants because they don't have a surface" guess what? They DO have a surface, think of a gas giant, a planets atmosphere filled up with gas and a dense core, that's really what gas giant is. Its also technically a what a sun is without the fusion energy

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Yeah, lets wait for mic to finish mars, then add the gas giants and their moons, and possibly venus, mercury and pluto, maybe other Kuiper belt dwarf planets too, then we will talk about Andromeda:D

fazefakie12

Dec 3, 2013
Yeah, lets wait for mic to finish mars, then add the gas giants and their moons, and possibly venus, mercury and pluto, maybe other Kuiper belt dwarf planets too, then we will talk about Andromeda:D
And after that, the Oort Cloud. Maybe.