I can't see Oxygen Gear, Oxygen Mask, etc. on my character

Ulenran

Dec 9, 2013
Hi all, I'm pretty new to Galacticraft, but I am pretty sure you are supposed to be able to see Oxygen stuff on your character once you put them on. I cannot see anything on my character, even after uninstalling Galacticraft and Force Updating twice:D.
Is it just me, or is it universal? I am using Galacticraft ver.335 for 1.5.2.
Thanks!

need2

Dec 5, 2013
... that's a very old build. Is there no way that you can use a new Minecraft?

Ulenran

Dec 9, 2013
No, I use a cracked launcher in order to play with my brothers, who do not have Minecraft accounts.

need2

Dec 5, 2013
<brow beating>
Of all the games to pirate, one that is so inexpensive, has minimally invasive DRM, and has years of replayability...
</brow beating>

Hard fact: Never expect any mod or multiplayer functions to work properly on any pirated game.

Ulenran

Dec 9, 2013
I bought the game, my brothers did not. I use the cracked launcher when I play with them. Can my problem be solved, or is it impossible?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I bought the game, my brothers did not. I use the cracked launcher when I play with them. Can my problem be solved, or is it impossible?

I know, just trying to be smart. Sorry if I came off as just being a jerk. I don't want to spoil your experiences with Galacticraft or this forum. Can you see it in single player with your current version? If not, can you download a more current version just to try it in single player as well?

Last edited:

Ulenran

Dec 9, 2013
I am using Galacticraft version 335, I was using version 410 but it is pretty buggy.
I cannot see the Oxygen mask or gear on my character in either one on single player.
The cracked Minecraft launcher is not able to run 1.6.4 and above due to the new launcher.