My Headquarters [New Video]

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Now with a new and improved exterior!!

Hey guys! I uploaded a new (first ever) video of my headquarters. I hope you like it!

This is a strictly survival world if it makes much difference.

Hey guys. I just thought I'd share my begginings into the Galacticraft mod. It is by no means very fancy, but I like it. I will probably showcase each location (Moon, Space Station, etc.) as I develop them. So far, just my Overworld base of operations since the others are a work in progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: IsoMS

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
A sneak peak at the beginnings of my moon base. Note the oxygen indicator. I'm sure I'm not the first, but I like to have an inverted red light and a standard (not inverted) green light powered by the Oxygen Detector. When no oxygen is present the red light is on (default). When the room is sealed (and redstone power is applied) it turns off the red light and turns on the green one indicating it is safe to remove your helmet so you don't have to look at a sealer's GUI just to check.

2013-12-01_16.05.48.png

Reactions: livid

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Im playin galacticraft with 50+ other mods against my friend, we installed ICBM mod so im lookin out every minute to see if hes gonna launch a red

matter on my base.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Im playin galacticraft with 50+ other mods against my friend, we installed ICBM mod so im lookin out every minute to see if hes gonna launch a red

matter on my base.

I'm pretty sure I would just start crying if that happened to my base. I would just stand there in shock and shed one single tear.

Most of my base is actually below ground (just added another lower level, in the works), but even then I'm pretty sure red matter bombs are plenty powerful enough to obliterate everything I have.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I'm pretty sure I would just start crying if that happened to my base. I would just stand there in shock and shed one single tear.

Most of my base is actually below ground (just added another lower level, in the works), but even then I'm pretty sure red matter bombs are plenty powerful enough to obliterate everything I have.

Thats why i turned cheating off:)

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Ich muss sagen: Das ist eine der besten, die ich in baut Galacticraft gesehen. Zu sagen, ich bin nicht gut im Aufbau nichts. Wirklich gute Arbeit!
Language: German
For who can not read German it says. . .

I have to say: This is one of the best I've seen in building Galacticraft. To say I'm not good at building anything. Really good work