More than one Mod??

Ulv77

Oct 29, 2013
Norway
I have a question about modding minecraft as I'm a noob at this.

I know you can have several mods for minecraft installed at once, but I'm wondering if theres a way to start a new world without including all the installed mods in your game??

Say I have Galacticraft and Crossbow 2 mods installed but I want only Galacticraft in one world and Crossbow 2 to work in another world? Is this possible and if so how do I go about doing that?

Ulv77

Oct 29, 2013
Norway
Ok. Thanks for answering. Then i'll settle for both oceans and space to explore :) The "problem" with installing more than one big mod is that you get way to much stuff to do. What I need is a plan of action then.

need2

Dec 5, 2013
I've always had too much to do in Minecraft. Even on a Vanilla server! I had an Eye of Sauron, Observatory, Battle Arena, Monorail system, and quick Nether transport all being worked on at the same time. Needless to say most went unfinished... but it was fun!

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Try using Magic Launcher. You can easily select, what mods are active to play a game. So the solution will be to make two or more Setups (every including different combination as you want it) and then start the game with one setup, then generating world will use only selected mods, however you still have all of your mods in mod folder.

Another solution is Technic launcher and make some basic own modpacks.

Reactions: Ulv77

Ulv77

Oct 29, 2013
Norway
Try using Magic Launcher. You can easily select, what mods are active to play a game. So the solution will be to make two or more Setups (every including different combination as you want it) and then start the game with one setup, then generating world will use only selected mods, however you still have all of your mods in mod folder.

Another solution is Technic launcher and make some basic own modpacks.

Thanks. I'll read up on these launchers and see if I'll hsve a go at trying one of them out.