Status
Not open for further replies.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Here's how it actually looked:
332px-2013-03-31_10.49.40.png

*ACCESS GRANTED TO FILE: SCP-W*

=======================================================================================================

"The Class-D test subject found death after 2 minutes being in the containment chamber of SCP-W"

"The SCP needs to be contained in an chamber made out of reinforced iron, currently the SCP has breached contaiment 5 times.

"Dr.[REDACTED] has been investigating the SCP, and found out that the SCP can be killed by: [DATA EXPUNDING][404 ERROR]

"The O5 has refused the request from -Dr.[REDACTED]- to terminate the SCP, because the SCP should be further investigated.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
*ACCESS GRANTED TO FILE: SCP-W*

=======================================================================================================

"The Class-D test subject found death after 2 minutes being in the containment chamber of SCP-W"

"The SCP needs to be contained in an chamber made out of reinforced iron, currently the SCP has breached contaiment 5 times.

"Dr.[REDACTED] has been investigating the SCP, and found out that the SCP can be killed by: [DATA EXPUNDING][404 ERROR]

"The O5 has refused the request from -Dr.[REDACTED]- to terminate the SCP, because the SCP should be further investigated.
I see that you have been playing SCP Contaiment Breach

LividPumpkin

Nov 8, 2013
I Loooooooooove Them hhhh they were funny and i saw them in yogscast Mars Explorers hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loved them hope they will back soon :D
i MISS YOU WORMY :(

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
So... who thinks worms are going to be implemented soon?
Can't wait to see IsoMS reaction on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.