Is fuel a UE/basic components thing? Are there pipes for all the liquids?

need2

Dec 5, 2013
There are no fluid pipes that are in Galacticraft right now. At this time you are expected to have other mods installed to be able to use fluid ports.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Yes, the refinery and fuel loaders both have color coded fittings for pipes. Galacticraft doesn't come with any pipes of its own as need2 said, but I use Buildcraft pipes just fine. If you haven't seen them already, there are also sealed versions of a few of the Buildcraft pipes. Many mods are made to work with each other. Since many people are likely to have them already installed I imagine mod creators figure why bother spending time making their own features when they could easily just make them work together with ones that already exist.

Yes, the refinery and fuel loaders both have color coded fittings for pipes. Galacticraft doesn't come with any pipes of its own as need2 said, but I use Buildcraft pipes just fine. If you haven't seen them already, there are also sealed versions of a few of the Buildcraft pipes. Many mods are made to work with each other. Since many people are likely to have them already installed I imagine mod creators figure why bother spending time making their own features when they could easily just make them work together with ones that already exist.

What if I didn't want buildcraft, but did want those lovely liquid pipes?

Also, is there a way to turn off the atomic assembler in atomic science, because cloning items is the worst thing ever. After teleportation.

Reactions: need2

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
What if I didn't want buildcraft, but did want those lovely liquid pipes?

Also, is there a way to turn off the atomic assembler in atomic science, because cloning items is the worst thing ever. After teleportation.

Not sure about the atomic assembler, but I don't think you can turn it off. I may be wrong though.

I'm just curious, if you have Atomic Science then why don't you want Buildcraft? Or is that just a hypothetical question? I have Buildcraft just for pipes and pumps. I don't use anything else from it.

Although who knows? He may eventually make his own pipes. He made his own fuel and oil canisters even though you could just use Buildcraft buckets. I guess fuel is more of a requirement than using pipes though :)

Not sure about the atomic assembler, but I don't think you can turn it off. I may be wrong though.

I'm just curious, if you have Atomic Science then why don't you want Buildcraft? Or is that just a hypothetical question? I have Buildcraft just for pipes and pumps. I don't use anything else from it.

Although who knows? He may eventually make his own pipes. He made his own fuel and oil canisters even though you could just use Buildcraft buckets. I guess fuel is more of a requirement than using pipes though :)

I STRONGLY belive basic liquid pipes should be in basic components/UE. Then have addons that aren't mods, for stuff like oil which you may not want, but still may want copper etc, oil and fuel and atomic science's EPIC TOXIC WASTE that can go into the pipes. Why epic? I just like it! Even more if you could put it in an ICBM missile and fire it at enemiy territories! :eek: AW YEAH!

... :oops: ...

Reactions: need2