UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptProton

Mar 8, 2013
Minecraft Username: Captproton17
Do you swear a lot?: no, if i did, I wouldn't do it online.
Have you ever griefed?: never, it not in my nature
Are you mature?: I think age say it, But I still play Video Game, and Still Buy animated Dolls.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Survival and gathering resources Most Part, But having fun, thou I tend to go overboard, end up dying , trying to get that last Diamond in Lava.
Hopefully your server is well equipment, and there be times we can figure thing out. Still new to the Mod, and still trying to get ore to build my stuff. in my SSP world.

JAckosaurus00

Mar 10, 2013
Reply to White-list -
Minecraft Username: megawesomeness8
Do you swear a lot?: Not really...
Have you ever griefed?: No, I would feel so guilty.
Are you mature?: I think so, yes.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Survival and creative, don't mind PVP.
:)

Vallenshield

Mar 10, 2013
Minecraft Username:vallenshield
Do you swear a lot?:Some times But i try not to
Have you ever griefed?:On servers that allowed it (mostly pvp servers)
Are you mature?:I'm 21 but my spelling sucks so to people reading my text when I type a word I did not know how to spell will say I'm not mature. But I that was a long time a go for the last time I was on a server my spelling has in pruved but still sucks and I am mature.
How do you like to play Minecraft?:I love servers that have the opshion of pvp for if I catch some one stealing from me or griffing me read handed i can give them pay back. I also like to play as a trader on pvp servers as a lone wolf so that i can trad suplys omugst the factions. I also like to only play in advencher mode now that it came out with being able to brack blocks with the right tool (dirt,gravil, and sand needs a shuvel, stone and ore need a pick as well as the right stragth pick, wood needs an axe, leaves of a tree need shears) and if you let me play this way the comand in game to make it so with out putting every one elts in to advencher mode is /gamemode vallenshield 2

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
Minecraft Username:vallenshield
Do you swear a lot?:Some times But i try not to
Have you ever griefed?:On servers that allowed it (mostly pvp servers)
Are you mature?:I'm 21 but my spelling sucks so to people reading my text when I type a word I did not know how to spell will say I'm not mature. But I that was a long time a go for the last time I was on a server my spelling has in pruved but still sucks and I am mature.
How do you like to play Minecraft?:I love servers that have the opshion of pvp for if I catch some one stealing from me or griffing me read handed i can give them pay back. I also like to play as a trader on pvp servers as a lone wolf so that i can trad suplys omugst the factions. I also like to only play in advencher mode now that it came out with being able to brack blocks with the right tool (dirt,gravil, and sand needs a shuvel, stone and ore need a pick as well as the right stragth pick, wood needs an axe, leaves of a tree need shears) and if you let me play this way the comand in game to make it so with out putting every one elts in to advencher mode is /gamemode vallenshield 2
Ok, spelling dosent have to do much with maturity and whats your REAL age?

Reactions: Hypermegazord
Mar 10, 2013
Minecraft Username: elemental_chaos
Do you swear a lot?: No not really
Have you ever griefed?: Only on Faction Servers
Are you mature?: Yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?: well im mostly a builder of houses and building

spartans1107

Mar 10, 2013
Minecraft Username:spartans1107
Do you swear a lot?: no I have a big thing against swearing
Have you ever griefed?: nope
Are you mature?:yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?:I try to play minecraft every way possible

Chesful

Mar 10, 2013
Minecraft Username: chesful
Do you swear a lot?: No, really not
Have you ever griefed?: No, I hate the grifers, I'm admin of a big spanish minecraft server (normally has got more than 100 users online at the same time) and when I find someone griefing I get really angry
Are you mature?: Yes, I think the exmerience as admin in a big server has made me more mature
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Totally in survival, the gamemode creative makes the game more boring :)

Vallenshield

Mar 10, 2013
ok so I just clean up my posting that looked more like I spamed so i took care of them and i saw the sere was up so am i able to join the server or not i all ready put up my regastry form.

Mr_Bober

Mar 11, 2013
Minecraft Username: Mr_Bober
Do you swear a lot?: Nope
Have you ever griefed?: Useless to lie. I was banned once, a long time ago, for griefing a building in the WILD on a server with town protections (towny).
Are you mature?: yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I'm a builder. I love to build realistic houses and big projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.