Minecraft/Galacticraft Quiz :3

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I was bored so i created random galacticraft/minecraft questions... There isn't a reward for answering them correctly though. This is just for fun. :p

Question 1: How IDs does galacticraft use? (block/item)
Question 2: Who(or where) did Mojang get the horses models from?
Question 3: How much iron is required to make a tier1 rocket in galacticraft?
Question 4: In galacticraft, when you go in a rocket, (Approximately) what layer does the planet GUI open?
Question 5: True or False. Can galacticraft's tin/copper/aluminum be used in a T construct's smelter?
Question 6: What version of minecraft was the sand generator glitch removed?
Question 7: What is the one outdated text found in the home page? (Sorry it bugs me. lol)
Question 8: How many blocks are in a chuck?
Question 9: (Approximately) How long does it take for a chicken to lay an egg?
Question 10: What version of galacticraft is used in the Big Dig mod pack?
BONUS QUESTION: What is the cutest species of mice?! (For Extra Credit! XP)

The answer key is below.

Last edited:

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Answer Key:
Question 1: How IDs does galacticraft use? - 104
Question 2: Who(or where) did Mojang get the horses models from? - John Olarte/DrZhark or Mo' Creatures
Question 3: How much iron is required to make a tier1 rocket in galacticraft? - 143
Question 4: In galacticraft, when you go in a rocket, (Approximately) what layer does the planet GUI open? - Layer 1200
Question 5: True or False. Can galacticraft's tin/copper/aluminum be used in a T construct's smelter? - true
Question 6: What version of minecraft was the sand generator glitch removed? - 1.2.5
Question 7: What is the one outdated text found in the home page? - "in the year 2013"
Question 8: How many blocks are in a chuck? - 65,536
Question 9: (Approximately) How long does it take for a chicken to lay an egg? - 7 minutes
Question 10: What version of galacticraft is used in the Big Dig mod pack? - 1.5.2-a0.1.35.262
BONUS QUESTION: What is the cutest species of mice?! - ITS PIKACHU!

Post your Answers/Score Below!

Last edited:

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
The bonus question is kinda unanswerable because i like that mouse more, and you like that mouse more...

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
whatever never mind... It's just a thing...
I'm trying to say that i'm the cutest mouse...