Alien species!

sioux786

Mar 13, 2013
Nice idea 4 the creepers and all the monster at night with their fancy little space suits;but how about a series of space alien cows, pigs or chicken for the moon because on the moon its quite empty through out the day because there are only villager that are exactly are the same to the earth ones o_O

So maybe you could add new aliens that could learn and follow you or even make their own houses and secret forts to attack you.Or shy ones that will run away or not move/hide when your looking at them i would really appreciate this.(this doesn't need to be on the moon also different behaviours in each planet as well as skins and intelligence)
Thanks

Reactions: James.I.McNeill

Megastannyboy

Mar 12, 2013
Mooncows? How are they supposed to stay alive without grass and water? Testificates have their farms and zombies can live by eating testificate brains.

Reactions: PureTryOut

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Zombies don't actually need testificate brains. They are zombies, so just WANT them. They also can't rot in a vacuum. Skellies obviously are magic anyways, and we don't know what creepers are really. I just wanna know how the spiders get there. Unless... Apollo 18...

Dalton Rhine

Mar 11, 2013
Zombies don't actually need testificate brains. They are zombies, so just WANT them. They also can't rot in a vacuum. Skellies obviously are magic anyways, and we don't know what creepers are really. I just wanna know how the spiders get there. Unless... Apollo 18...
lol