Rename NASA workbench?

Do you agree with me?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm offended by your thread, even though you specified you had no intention of offending anyone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sacha862

Mar 15, 2013
This isn't a pressing matter in any way and it's not even a suggestion for a feature. I just wanted to suggest a change in names for the "NASA workbench". I find that the current name is a bit, no offence, excluding other countries (NASA being an American thing). Perhaps "Vehicle Workbench" or "Galactic Workbench" or even "Galacticraft Workbench".

Remember: this is a friendly suggestion. I have no intention of offending or harming anyone.

Thanks!
Sacha862

Bcbear

Mar 6, 2013
Well.... hate to burst your bubble, but the space club is a pretty exclusive party, and to my knowledge, these are the only countries with actual space programs.... as opposed to just space agencies:
USA
Russia
China
Pakistan
Japan
S Korea
N Korea
Italy
France
Britain
And the EU, but they're all under one umbrella program that covers them all. So I'm just saying that we only have a limited number of choices here, unless we want it to be named something super-generic.

Reactions: flashman111

Sacha862

Mar 15, 2013
Yes, well I've been thinking that it's not only what I mentioned up there that might be the call for this tweak. I've been looking through other threads and have noticed that most people are against calling The Overworld "Earth". Why? Because it's NOT Earth. Which leads me to my point. As far as I'm concerned "The Overworld" doesn't have anything called "NASA" or the US or any other country or civilisation.

Sacha862

exerpt

Mar 17, 2013
Ohio
www.micdoodle8.com
In my honest opinion, it would be quite cool if you could name the WorkBench after your own "Lab" or group that you build it with.

Same for the rockets, It would be cool to name them.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
And it's Notch's Awesome Space Administration, DUH. Where is there any aeronautics involved?

PeppermintPig

Mar 25, 2013
Aerospace Workbench.

It describes what it's for without complicating matters with nationalist titles. Aerospace engineering is about aircraft and spacecraft design.

Reactions: PureTryOut