Need fast help? post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belphegor

Mar 9, 2014
Lithuania
Would this mechanism work or it will only trasfer power from the first panels?

sfvvp1.png

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Hello, i'm having trouble with sealing my rooms. i usually make them less than 15Lx15Wx6H and out of tin decoration blocks or iron blocks. i've been trying to use oxygen sealers and they say sealed but every 6 or 7 seconds i will take damage and the ivalid oxygen setup message will display. my oxygen sealers have sufficient oxygen, power and even say sealed. this also happens every now and then when i interact with objects (wheat, wires, etc.). any idea as to why this is happening?
This happened to me its an really annoying bug and mitch is trying to fix it ;)

Reactions: joloswag555

Belphegor

Mar 9, 2014
Lithuania
I have placed Oxygen sealers in all rooms and they work, but it still show's that the oxygen is corrupt... I checked with oxygen detector if there is any air and the redstone turns of and off. Any suggestions? Sometimes I can breathe sometimes I cant....

Bandoro

Mar 12, 2014
Hey there i am new to galactic craft so my knowledge aint high. but i did watch enough youtube videos to know how to begin but every time i connect the circuit fabricator to anything(coal generator) with a aluminum wire my whole mc crashes. Plz help me

elcoolj

Mar 20, 2014
I run a server with galacticraft and a collection of other mods through the technic launcher. I was wondering if there is a known bug/something I am missing when it comes to crafting the tier 1 spaceship. I can craft two ships successfully in survival, but when trying to remove a third from the workbench I get disconnected from the server. this doesn't occur when I craft in creative mode and no error log is generated in neither the server log files or in the crash reports generated on my pc. I couldnt see anything in the config files and I am a bit lost on what the issue actually is. any help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.