Do you want to see this in galacticraft?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Europa is a moon of jupiter wich lies beyond the asteriod belt!
So why not use the asteriod belt? Asteriods contains the rust-free iridium wich is rare so why not that you need to go to the asteriod belt and get the iridium? You will need to mine the iridium smelt it and make plates out of it for the tier 3 rocket. Iridium_foil.jpgHope you enyoyed the idea PEACE.

Reactions: joloswag555

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
You can also get iridium IRL by digging a lot...

Through being very rare on Earth, iridium can be found massively at a certain layer.
Stuff must be strong as hell...

Would be nice to find it in Minecraft about 5-10 blocks away form bedrock through. :)

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Europa will be released before the end of the year hopefully, asteroid belts won't be added because of how hard it is to make each structure have it's on gravitational field but some Japanese mod maker already mastered this, so it's possible ;)

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Europa will be released before the end of the year hopefully, asteroid belts won't be addI d because of how hard it is to make each structure have it's on gravitational field but some Japanese mod maker already mastered this, so it's possible ;)

I assumed that if asteroids were added the dimension would just have one overall gravitational field like the space station. Granted, I understand a space station is in the Overworld's pull, but for the sake of simplicity and gameplay I don't see why hopping around between asteroids wouldn't work.

Apr 27, 2014
Asteroids don't need to be overly complex, and perhaps gravity boots can added along with a jetback that allows us to travel between asteroids, with very low gravity? Gravity boots would bring you down when you hold shift.