Colonization and self-deployable buildings

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
It would be complicated for a large base, and too simple for a small one. First, you have to go and get the ton of materials for your large city with a dome. It might be easier than building it by scratch, but imagine the complications of placing it on the surface of the Moon without it looking strange from the uneven surface? Also, it would take up a ton of space, destroy incredible amounts of blocks, and take forever to build.
Then for your small base, it'd cost more for the base block than it would to just place the 20 blocks for a base.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
If it was a temporary thing that degraded over time and only served as a place to gain some protection and maybe sleep, then sure.

I don't like the idea of magically popping in a full permanent structure with a bunch of features that take away the challenge. Especially considering there are many other mods that have items to do things similar to this.

Reactions: MoltonMontro

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I've just found a better image:
p016hgvz.jpg

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
"Buggy? How dare you underestimate our competent programmers!" -Ezer'Arch.
I haven't seen any new content in this mod for 5 months. only basic bug fixs.
People want more content like more dimensions to explore, it's better to have lots of planets and they will be developed during time. not spending an entire year on one planet. Also they should get more developers in on the project.
Patience is a virtue.

(Especially when your waiting for free stuff that doesnt have to be produced in the first place)

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
This really isnt Original or something, you can check out MRCrayfish's building mod and see what i mean.

It littarly does what you wrote here. It even registers modded blocks.