Orbiting

GroxLeader

Apr 27, 2014
Its simple a spacecraft orbits around the earth,moon,mars. I think there would be pods that would separate in to space and would safely orbit and you can attach a cord on to you or be on a robotic arm and space walk will looking at the planet.

Attachments

• MOL_USAF.png
    MOL_USAF.png
    434.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: AcapitalA

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
and what if you could float in your spaceship
That would be awesome, and it would take about 3-5 minutes to get to the moon and about 10 minutes to get to Mars.
Cryogenic chambers would decrease the count to 0 seconds.

GroxLeader

Apr 27, 2014
no this is going to turn into better physics to get to the moon you would have to orbit the earth first then fly toward the moon then you would orbit the moon get in the lander and get down to the surface then leave the surface on the service module and deorbit then fly towards earth the fall back done safely same with every single planet but it will take long to get there

May 17, 2014
no this is going to turn into better physics to get to the moon you would have to orbit the earth first then fly toward the moon then you would orbit the moon get in the lander and get down to the surface then leave the surface on the service module and deorbit then fly towards earth the fall back done safely same with every single planet but it will take long to get there
Better physics -.- mitch said already no to these ideas never going to happen.'

Sorry if i sounded rude.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2014
Its simple a spacecraft orbits around the earth,moon,mars. I think there would be pods that would separate in to space and would safely orbit and you can attach a cord on to you or be on a robotic arm and space walk will looking at the planet.
I think that would be cool, but I don't know if that is possible to code