Animation

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
I think when going to moons and planets we need some kind of animation instead of just loading world building terrain? I mean so it makes the journey to these celestial bodies more lively.
For e.g:

May 17, 2014
Just my personal opinion, but I feel that doesn't fit with the general Minecraft theme. There is no animation when loading the Nether. At the very least, it should be done with Minecraft style. But again, I don't think videos are appropriate for Minecraft anyway. They take you out of the game.
Agree completely.

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
Just my personal opinion, but I feel that doesn't fit with the general Minecraft theme. There is no animation when loading the Nether. At the very least, it should be done with Minecraft style
Well, at least it brings something new into the game, Isn't it what modifications do?
But yeah, they should be done Minecraft style :)

But again, I don't think videos are appropriate for Minecraft anyway. They take you out of the game.
I don't understand what you mean by this.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I don't understand what you mean by this.

Since you have to sit back and watch a video instead of being in control the whole time it makes you more aware you are playing a game instead of "being yourself" immersed in a different world. At least it does for me and I really appreciate immersion.

Last edited:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Since you have to sit back and watch a video instead of being in control the whole time it makes you more aware you are playing a game instead of being "being yourself" immersed in a different world. At least it does for me and I really appreciate immersion.
That's why I don't play scary games. XD

Watching a video every time would be annoying to have to do. Even with a skip button, that makes it less like Minecraft.