Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

When will GC3 will be release

• Total voters

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Nice to see all things that come in GC3 in one piece, keep it up!

Wait, is a patreon allowed to post mic's pictures here?

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Wait what?! No! Or at least I am not doing so myself. I imagine Micdoodle8 wouldn't be too happy about that since he intended that only patrons see them.
Well, that makes sense...

Guess i wait then, through i want to support mic...

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I'm slowly beginning to believe that there will be no release this year like ezer voted, :(:(
You realize, that's less than 7 months of waiting? You, are not optimistic, I mean, 7 MONTHS! Just . . . think about 7 months.

Anyways, if there was no release this year, then I'd expect an amazing GC3.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
You realize, that's less than 7 months of waiting? You, are not optimistic, I mean, 7 MONTHS! Just . . . think about 7 months.

Anyways, if there was no release this year, then I'd expect an amazing GC3.
Hmm, I guess your right, it would probably be better if there was a longer wait, thanks man,;)

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
i really have feeling that GC3 is 95% finish if your thinking how is that
its because @micdoodle8 finish tier 3 rocket , items and the new dimension ( he upload screenshots on patreon )
im sure his putting his last touches , and remember GC3 will be 1 of the Biggest Updates Ever

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Guys come on, one person being sarcastic saying saying it's a year away is enough to send everyone into a free for all. Obviously it's going to be this year my guess would be in the next month or so. I could be wrong, but what's the rush anyway? You are still going to have to wait for forge to update past buggy 1.7.2 and wait for the rest of the mod authors to update their mods. Be patient and it will be out soon. :)