GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
MHAAAAAAAYYYYYYY (starts to cry himself to sleep)
Surely the release will not take less than 7 months. ;)

Now, I ask you, please stop posting that video again.

is the vid on your youtube channel?
It is not. There's another livestream planned for the next days to bugtest GC3 beta release (yes, there's a beta already, it just needs to be bugtested). You either install Adobe or wait for the highlights on YouTube, if I decide to do one (which is s pretty time-consuming. >_<').

Last edited:

LividPumpkin

Nov 8, 2013
Surely the release will not take less than 7 months. ;)

Now, I ask you, please stop posting that video again.

It is not. There's another livestream planned for the next days to bugtest GC3 beta release (yes, there's a beta already, it just needs to be bugtested). You either install Adobe or wait for the highlights on YouTube, if I decide to do one (which is s pretty time-consuming. >_<').
What 7 months he said it will take one week or like a one week

Buzzrocket

Jul 8, 2014
USA,NC
For those of you who got mad when I said "Glaticraft will not be released in 7 more months..GG Mic GG) I was being sarcastic and just pointing how impatient I am.

Danese

Aug 20, 2013
Earth, 2021: 2 seconds out of sync
hehe... you guys, if you really want to see whats to be added, download micdoodle's gc stuff from github. theres a ton of new things he's adding, and I know all of them.
link to what i'm talking about:
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft
just go to src / main / resources/ assets, select what you want to view (core, planets, astroids, moon, or minecraft), select textures, then select what you want to see (blocks, items, ect)
you can see everything he's adding :D

Danese

Aug 20, 2013
Earth, 2021: 2 seconds out of sync
hehe... you guys, if you really want to see whats to be added, download micdoodle's gc stuff from github. theres a ton of new things he's adding, and I know all of them.
link to what i'm talking about:
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft
just go to src / main / resources/ assets, select what you want to view (core, planets, astroids, moon, or minecraft), select textures, then select what you want to see (blocks, items, ect)
you can see everything he's adding :D
as a metter of fact, you don't even have to download it. but its easier to see the images if you do, because you can zoom in/out using paint :)
And yes, you can see the tier 3 rocket :D

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
as a metter of fact, you don't even have to download it. but its easier to see the images if you do, because you can zoom in/out using paint :)
And yes, you can see the tier 3 rocket :D
In all honesty, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say thati prefer to wait for the mod to be released and play the mod to discover what mic added rather than view it on a website, but that's just my opinion.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
The only thing that irritates me a little bit is that GC3 isn't being ported straight to 1.7.10. Most mods have already been ported straight to it seeing as 1.7.2 is very buggy. In fact most mods like mekanism for example don't even have a 1.7.2 version. I'm happy for the release but I'd rather wait an extra few days to have the straight port because I want to jump straight into a modpack and play it. Still very pumped that we are getting a release after all this time! Can't wait and the hype is real.