Evolved Enderman

Playergame

Aug 30, 2013
United States
If Enderman are not going to be implemented into new Galacticraft update why not make them intelligent? As a sort of late-game or super hostile planet, the Evolved Enderman that purposely grief you if you look at them, something like detecting placed leaf blocks/machines and taking them away to an Enderman den/dungeon(where there could be an Enderman boss could guard your stuff) and makes it more difficult to have a completely self sustaining station since you would have to adventure and take your stolen equipment back and possibly find some new loot in Enderman dungeons to make things more challenging.

Playergame

Aug 30, 2013
United States
sounds bad too me tough... we have enough shit on the moon/mard to handle
Well there's always people wanting a challenge, there probably will be even harder content in future updates. It's just a suggestion to prevent harder planets from being repetitive damage sponge type enemies and give some variety to mob AI, besides with enchantments the current endgame content can be killed just as easily as normal mobs.

Playergame

Aug 30, 2013
United States
still i dont want an enderman taking my machines
Well once you've established a base and you are basically safe, my suggestion forces you to adventure and explore the planet instead of hiding away and strip mining. Also my suggestion is for endgame content where you've got resources for plenty of machines and there is a mob griefing off in configs so you can turn it off and I recommended it for new planets not moon or mars.

Aug 26, 2013
I know others have suggested this, but why not collect ideas to create the optimal evolved enderman?

Appearance:
Oxygen gear, and if it's angry, it's head would glow in purple colour, with the oxygen mask, could look like a lantern. I think a white space suit would look like cool on it, acting as a white or black thermal suit.

Abilities:
In overworld endermen, there are 2 things that are annoying for me:
  • Place random blocks in the middle of nice places
  • and when they do not drop ender pearl
So maybe let them move 2 blocks at once, and they are already overpowered, as they can unseal your base :mad:
Courrent evolved mobs have no thermal protection, so maybe they couldn't spawn in very far future planets. If thermal-suit endermen could have the ability to appear there, a compensation should be owned for them, such as dropping ender eye instead of ender pearl.
I am waiting for replies and better ideas.

Reactions: Demonoid321