Martian Biomes

Codym2405

Mar 3, 2015
Australia
Interesting. I propose there should also be martian weather, like dust storms and dry ice snow. The dust storms can damage your armour and the CO2 snow will lower the temperature, which would hurt you unless you have thermals on

AndreySV

May 19, 2016
I propose to add new Mars biome: polar cap... there will be snow and ice and more cold temperatures...

Cevilius69

Jul 3, 2016
honestly on I think mars is way too hilly the way it is now. it would be nice if there was some sort of flat expanse of Martian sand that was mostly flat but had occasional boulders of Martian rock and iron ore (very low chance of iron spawning).

Aug 10, 2016
I think going into space in GC isn't very exiting right now, take Mars for example,all it is is a rocky red landscape with mountains, craters, and the odd patch of ice, in real life mars has deserts valleys and bigger mountains. Maybe if the developers added like, two maybe three new biomes on Mars it would be more fun that walking around and mining, maybe they could even add the odd rock formation in the mars desert.
All it would take is two new blocks and i little extra code. Mars sand and Mars sandstone.

(this post was moved from my original thread, thats why its not very relevent

Last edited: