UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
UNIVERSE-CRAFT
Reach for the Stars!
UNIVERSE-CRAFT is a Galacticraft server!
UNIVERSE-CRAFT is a server with the Galacticraft Mod. It has PVP, but thats not the main point of the server. The main point of the server is exploration, and fun. The server will try to keep up with the newest versions of Galacticraft. There is also be a optional starter kit with all the basic items for space travel. This server is Whitelisted. The form to apply is below. Make sure for the last four questions that you answer with more than one word, and be truthful. You will be alerted on this post if you were accepted!​
Minecraft Username:​
Do you swear a lot?:​
Have you ever griefed?:​
Are you mature?:​
How do you like to play Minecraft?:​
Submit this form and you will be able to join the server if accepted!​
Also, we have a Website! Check it out here: http://mc-universecraft.weebly.com/
Staff List:​
1029chris.png
1029chris - Owner
Rahul1029.png
Rahul1029 - Moderator
electrotoys101.png
electrotoys101 - Moderator

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
Minecraft Username: ryderrocks
Do you swear a lot?: not much
Have you ever griefed?:eek:nly on servers I absolutely hate.
Are you mature?: sure
How do you like to play Minecraft?: survival/pvp wise when other people agree.
By the way is it only the Galaticraft mod?

BlueRider

Feb 23, 2013
Minecraft Username: Morten957
Do you swear a lot?: Not really
Have you ever griefed?: Only in faction servers, but sometimes I still feel a little bad about it.
Are you mature?: Uhmm, I think so
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Pvp/survival, moonwalking, (ha, get it?) Making big secret bases and rocket launching facilities (Which can be useful with this mod)
Here is a tour showing me and my brother's world. (Not finished yet)

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
Minecraft Username: Morten957
Do you swear a lot?: Not really
Have you ever griefed?: Only in faction servers, but sometimes I still feel a little bad about it.
Are you mature?: Uhmm, I think so
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Pvp/survival, moonwalking, (ha, get it?) Making big secret bases and rocket launching facilities (Which can be useful with this mod)
Here is a tour showing me and my brother's world. (Not finished yet)

Dude nice world. Couple things: Organize, and decorate. haha really idc just some things i noticed that bothered me a bit.

Reactions: BlueRider

BlueRider

Feb 23, 2013
Dude nice world. Couple things: Organize, and decorate. haha really idc just some things i noticed that bothered me a bit.
I'm not good at decorating and organizing :p Everytime i sort stuff in a chest they get mixed the next day :p

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
yea same for me you should get the mod called inv tweaks I think it allows you to have 4 options on a chest to sort it and it aso works for sorting your inventory too. go on youtube and look it up it should give you the link for it.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Hoping someone would make a server for this :)
Minecraft UN: CamperVanHelsing
Country: Depends, mostly USA but on occasion I'm with my relatives across the "pond".
Do you swear a lot: No, but I don't have a mic anyways so.
Have you griefed before? This would be the first non-lan server I've been on so, no. I've been on 20+ Lan servers with my friends though.
Are you mature? I'm 26 and act like I'm 40... yes.
How do you like to play Minecraft? On survival with cheats, surrounding by my pets.

On an off-topic note, since this is the first server I'd be on:
If I have mods installed on my game, and I went onto a server, what would happen?

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
Hoping someone would make a server for this :)
Minecraft UN: CamperVanHelsing
Country: Depends, mostly USA but on occasion I'm with my relatives across the "pond".
Do you swear a lot: No, but I don't have a mic anyways so.
Have you griefed before? This would be the first non-lan server I've been on so, no. I've been on 20+ Lan servers with my friends though.
Are you mature? I'm 26 and act like I'm 40... yes.
How do you like to play Minecraft? On survival with cheats, surrounding by my pets.

On an off-topic note, since this is the first server I'd be on:
If I have mods installed on my game, and I went onto a server, what would happen?

If you have mods that change things on your singleplayer world maybe mods like twilight forest and things wont affect you on different servers that dont have those mods. Yet mods like NEI and Toomanyitems will go onto the servers yet you wouldnt be able to use it to spawn stuff. So if you ave mods like tf2 mods and stuff wont affect anything if the server doesnt have that mod.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Well I have the Magic Launcher, so I could disable all of them and then enter the server. Though I would keep OptiFine because my computer doesn't like the default world generation.

Feb 24, 2013
Northwest USA
Minecraft Username: Earthrat
Do you swear a lot?: There are far better words to use than profanity but I have been known to get excited from time to time..
Have you ever griefed?: Not sure what that is but it sounds depressing.
Are you mature?: That depends on what you deem "mature"? When I am around my wife yes, but with my son I try to fit in best I can...
How do you like to play Minecraft?: On PC...

Feb 24, 2013
May I make a suggestion?
Minecraft Username: DarkLordCaedus
Do you swear a lot?: Not really, I do when I'm really frustrated, but I don't in chat.
Have you ever griefed?: Honestly, no. I will tell you upfront, there's a server, Arcticcraft. It is an error honestly, and I don't want to clog up this app with details, but I will tell you if you ask.
Are you mature?: Well yes, but I like to have a good time, but not destructively. Haha
How do you like to play Minecraft?: With strangers, and make friends while playing, I do have to admit I don't care for pvp...

May I make a suggestion? I have helped run a server before and PVP ruined it. Imagine, the Earth is in turmoil, and you finally scrounged enough resources to get to the moon. You launch, start flying and finally get there, and so you step out. You build a nice little shelter after slaving away, and someone else lands... And kills you. There's no quick way back to the moon to get your stuff back, so you really have to start all over again, building a rocket, pad, and spacesuit AT LEAST, and that won't help get your stuff back. Just an opinion...

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
Minecraft Username: Earthrat
Do you swear a lot?: There are far better words to use than profanity but I have been known to get excited from time to time..
Have you ever griefed?: Not sure what that is but it sounds depressing.
Are you mature?: That depends on what you deem "mature"? When I am around my wife yes, but with my son I try to fit in best I can...
How do you like to play Minecraft?: On PC...

"Greifed" means if you ever messed up a server by braking everyones creations and other things by either fire,TNT, or other means. Also when it says "How do you like to play Minecraft" it means what is your play style. Like do you like doing pvp and doing things solo than those are some things that refer to how you play Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.