Can't find crafting recipes

ShortShot

Oct 16, 2014
Please use a more meaninful topic title. Not "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?".
I'm playing the 1.7.10 one. i look in the galacticraft wiki to find crafting recipes. I find some, but they dont work! the only 2 that r working are the allunimum wires and the wafer maker, but the wafer maker requires coal generators and they cost steel which i dont have!!! is there a crafting board or something for this??? Plz help. Plz

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I'm playing the 1.7.10 one. i look in the galacticraft wiki to find crafting recipes. I find some, but they dont work! the only 2 that r working are the allunimum wires and the wafer maker, but the wafer maker requires coal generators and they cost steel which i dont have!!! is there a crafting board or something for this??? Plz help. Plz

Just to make sure, which wiki are you looking at? From what I see, you don't need steel for a Coal Generator according to this page:

http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Coal_Generator

I verified it in-game (with NEI) and the most recent recipe is still accurate.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
@ShortShot - like other people have said, you can use NEI or CraftGuide mods to help you with recipes, or look on the official wiki which Douglas_Fresh linked to.

All GC recipes are working and are as stated on the Wiki, except for one change: the Booster which you need for making Tier 2 and Tier 3 rockets, the recipe has been changed to require a full canister of fuel in the centre spot.

Dwight

Sep 12, 2014
Yeah I was a hold out for the Crafting Guide for a long time... but Rad and the others have turned me to the dark side... Noooooooooo!

I am using NEI you dont even have to have it installed on the server, just mod the client and it has everthing you need to know about crafting Glacticraft itmes