Sealable Block Blastlist

Vizerei

Sep 30, 2014
I would like to suggest a configuration option to blacklist certain blocks (opaque or otherwise) from being "sealable". The reason being is that Chisel and some other mods have nice blocks that would work for "vents", but the seal cannot pass through the vent. Even a default carpenters block (which is non-opaque) is sealable. This would be valuable not only for single worlds but for server play in which the server has a more hardcore theme and thus requires certain materials to be used in the sealing of structure in a vacuum.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I would like to suggest a configuration option to blacklist certain blocks (opaque or otherwise) from being "sealable". The reason being is that Chisel and some other mods have nice blocks that would work for "vents", but the seal cannot pass through the vent. Even a default carpenters block (which is non-opaque) is sealable. This would be valuable not only for single worlds but for server play in which the server has a more hardcore theme and thus requires certain materials to be used in the sealing of structure in a vacuum.
If I am not mistaken, you can already configure blocks that are counted as sealed and not sealed.