Titan: Saturn Moon

Rate This Suggestion

• Total voters

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Venus.png

Titan
is the largest moon of Saturn. It is the only natural satellite known to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object other than Earth for which clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid has been found.

Surface features :
Titan-lakes_600x338.jpg

Surface :

The surface of Titan has been described as "complex" , it has many mountains and few flat lands
The surface is Brownish-Yellow and some of the areas are sticky like soul sand cause the acid rains and methane liquid

Liquid :

Titan have Lakes and rivers and oceans of Liquid Methane , and as we know in Galacticraft Methane is made from carbon and hydrogen. With further processing, it can form a useful Fuel! , so as you can get in Titan infinite Fuel for your future trips , here is idea I got ( you can go in one trip to all the System by going to Titan and put fuel into the rockets you have and gather the materials you want from all planets and go back to overworked with huge amount of materials ).
The color of the liquid is blue.
image.jpg

Craters :

There is many craters in Titan and most of it is huge and deep because only big asteroids can enter the thick atmosphere
image.jpg

Under Surface :

Ores :

There is 4 Known ores in Titan Sulfur Ore , Sodium Ore , Pottasium Ore and Redstone ore
sulfurOre.png
Sulfur :
Sulfur ore is rare as iron and it can be used in...
  • Drop Sulfur ingot
  • Make Sulfur Armors
  • Make Sulfur Tools
  • Make Sulfur Block
  • Make Sulfur Torch
  • Make Sulfur Battery ( better than regular battery)

Sodium : sulfur ore can be found under methane seas and it's easy to find even easier than coal and can be used in...
  • Make Sodium Block
  • Create Salt
  • You can replace sugar with salt in all crafting recipes

Pottasium : Pottasium can be used in
  • Make flint and steel
  • All uses of Pottasium is same uses of steel
  • Make Pottasium Armors
  • Make Pottasium tools
  • Make Pottasium Block

Titan Sky and Gravity

Sky :
When you look up you can see the acidity clouds and the dark Yellow Atmosphere and Saturn and its rings and small sun
Climate :
Titan's surface temperature is about 94 K (−179.2 °C). At this temperature water ice has an extremely low vapor pressure, Titan receives about 1% as much sunlight as Earth.
PIA02146.gif

Gravity :
The Gravity of Titan is 1.352 m/s2 (0.14 g) that mean it's just the same as Europa %14 Gravity that mean you will jump %12 more than the space station since the Space Station is %2

Space Station :

It would be cool to have Space Station in Titan where you can see the moon with a huge view of Saturn and its other moons
NASA-Cassini-Saturn-TitanFlybyTests-20140617.jpg

Mobs :

Galacticraft regular mobs and the scariest and the rarest mob LEVIATHAN!
One of the largest mobs that live in the sea of Titan ( sorry no pics now )

That's all I hope you liked my days working bye
titan.jpg

Last edited:

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I thought when a topic suggested 3 times and above should not be posted
Just to clarify: 3 times is the requirement for members to suggest a new entry in the list. That topic also states that any idea listed there should not be posted again. And there are 5 topics suggesting new moons, that's why I included them. Still, it doesn't mean I'll delete or lock this topic. :)

Last edited:

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Just to clarify: 3 times is the requirement for members to suggest a new entry in the list. That topic also states that any idea listed there should not be posted again. And there are 5 topics suggesting new moons, that's why I included them. Still, it doesn't mean I'll delete or lock this topic. :)
Ok thanks for clearing out
( you forget to rate the suggestion :D )