Add the Starminer mod to Galacticraft

concorde77

Aug 14, 2013
So, I was playing around with the spin-thrusters you added in (nice job btw :D), and I realised that this would go really well with another awesome mod I know about. Starminer

2014-11-13_21.42.45.png

It's is a japanese mod that changes how gravity works in the game. It adds in blocks that can change your perspective and fall-direction so you can walk on walls and ceilings:

2014-11-13_21.52.39.png
and even walk on planets that spawned in the sky.

If you could talk to the mod dev, then maybe artificial gravity can be added into galacticraft. Think about it, building Elysium-like space stations with working spin AND gravity. If you're interested, here's a link to the mod:

http://minecraft-forum.net/minecraf...-gravity-starminer-mod-download/#.VGVxUvnF-So

I'm happy you could listen. That's all folks

Last edited:

concorde77

Aug 14, 2013
In the forum, you said gravity could be divided into 4 quadrants. Why not just make the "down" for direction blocks away from the face of the gravity block. Water doesn't flow up, sand falls away from the gravity block, and the gravity is only set to a sphere (or should I say voxel-sphere) of influence. Also, the direction of gravity could be relative to the blocks's faces instead of the world's axises.