Worm Hole with new Earth

Gekens

Dec 4, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of galacticraft, and I have some ideas for this mod.
I watched the new movie "Interstellar" and I liked the wormhole ideas "the space-time tunnel". The idea is: add a wormhole near some planet similar to a satellite

2014-12-05_15.45.06.png

when you click this wormhole opens a new world with a black tunner with obstacles and the rocket moving avoiding obstacles inside the tunnel and at the end of the tunnel opens a new map with the new Galaxy and new planet similar to earth with the different climatic and gravitational conditions.

I know this is an hard work but it would be a nice project

thanks
Gekens

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
I like this idea, actually a lot, but I don't really think it will come into play at this stage of the mod. If mic and the devs run out of planets to code in our solar system, then sure, but for the time being it's probably best to focus on this solar system.

waterside

Nov 30, 2014
gg;) good idea it would be so cool to go into a worm hole mayby tier 4 will come with lazer guns so you can shoot debre out of the way

Jul 13, 2014
that's has a nonsense! The wormhole is pratically like when you cut, bend, and then paste the 3-dimensional space(and maybe also the time) crossing the higher dimension and you CANNOT have obstacles in this "tunnel"!
Yeah... sure, everyone has a bit of quark-gluon plasma to place in a VERY HUGE particle accelerator and a few hundreds tons of antimatter to make the wormhole big enough to able a human to cross it...
And... why near a planet? so... just for... with no reason... please, please! just because a movie show you a false idea of the 4th and 5th dimensions you think you know enough to do a post of... something around 30 words and believe that everyone will understand everything!
Obviously there will be added a lot of planets, because that's "galactic"craft, the name should mean something... But you can imagine a better way to transport people from a star to another(or maybe between 2 galaxyes), for example... have you ever heard something about Isaac Asimov? The foundation series? He describe the hyperspatial travel very good. just a space cruiser, a hyperatomic engine, a few meters (yeah, you've read right:meters) of calculations, you press a button and you've done! But you... you... you suggested the worst way to travel to another galaxy: a permanent portal. Because that's a wormhole: just a relatively long portal that teoretically can't disappear!!!!! ok, see you soon, i'm going to kill myself because of you. (I'm joking, naturally)

Matthew A

Nov 9, 2014
Wisconsin USA
mattparks.net
Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of galacticraft, and I have some ideas for this mod.
I watched the new movie "Interstellar" and I liked the wormhole ideas "the space-time tunnel". The idea is: add a wormhole near some planet similar to a satellite

2014-12-05_15.45.06.png

when you click this wormhole opens a new world with a black tunner with obstacles and the rocket moving avoiding obstacles inside the tunnel and at the end of the tunnel opens a new map with the new Galaxy and new planet similar to earth with the different climatic and gravitational conditions.

I know this is an hard work but it would be a nice project

thanks
Gekens
Oh yes I add that to 4Space.

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
Hmm, add exotic matter in you'll be on your way to galactic travel (although this kind of matter is poorly understood(maybe this type of matter follows the opposite of gravity, imagine an exotic matter star)). How? You basically somehow get it into the black hole which makes a bond with a white hole
800px-LorentzianWormhole.jpg

and there you go! A temporary wormhole!