Collecting Molten Metal. HELP!!!!

colin young

Feb 9, 2014
Hi all,

So recently I've upgraded my Galacticraft to the 1.7.2 along with Tinkers Construct, Buildcraft, Mystcraft and since Rie's Minimap wouldn't work I'm now using Zan's.

Anyway everything was going well, built 6 smelters and have 4 refineries going ready to start work on building my base and Rocket to fly to the moon etc. Before doing this I thought I'd pop into a mystcraft world and see what it gives me, upon finding Molten Metal that looks like Tin I tried to pump it up with no success having failed with that attempt I resorted back to the old bucketing it into seared windows only I cannot pick it up in a bucket either.

Is there any way to collect these molten metals or is my Mod just broke? I managed to pump us Blood which I thought was Molten Iron :/

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
1.) This sounds like a problem with MystCraft or Tinkerer's Construct, and not related to GalactiCraft.

2.) Nobody can do anything without a client log.

colin young

Feb 9, 2014
I know but I couldn't find anywhere to get help on the matter and thought the community here might have an idea.

I've since found the problem strangely enough got weirder, I made a new age and found molten gold I attempted to bucket it and it worked only the gold turned to lava, when I put a pump down it worked collecting the molten gold into my tanks. Though when I went to place my pump on the tin it did not work, upon taking it down I removed the block I attached my pump to in order to place it above the molten tin and it started to work.

I cannot find where to report this as I suspect it's a bug yet to be fixed, every time I try to find the mystcraft forums all I end up with is FTB and Tekkit and Technic pages.