UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Brewitz

Mar 18, 2013
Minecraft Username: fbrewitz
Do you swear a lot?: There are far better words to use than profanity but I have been known to get excited from time to time..
Have you ever griefed?: NO!!!!
Are you mature?: That depends on what you deem "mature"? When I am around my wife yes, but with my son I try to fit in best I can...
How do you like to play Minecraft?: On PC

poisonapple

Mar 16, 2013
Hi I just wanted to say that, not to be a jerk or anything, but I'm having some issues connecting to this server. All my other servers are fine but I can't seem to connect for more than a minute with this server. I really want to play galacticraft with a great community like this so please help me. Thanks

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
Hi I just wanted to say that, not to be a jerk or anything, but I'm having some issues connecting to this server. All my other servers are fine but I can't seem to connect for more than a minute with this server. I really want to play galacticraft with a great community like this so please help me. Thanks
Yes, we are having some technical issues right now. I am working VERY HARD to fix the problem.

poisonapple

Mar 16, 2013
hi this is for a friend, he doesn't want to make a galaticraft account so yeah
username: SenseiFruitcake
do you swear a lot: not really
are you mature: well mostly, I can tell him to be mature though
how do you like to play minecraft: He really likes survival.

Takeshidude

Mar 22, 2013
Georgia, USA (EST)
Minecraft Username: Takeshidude
Do you swear a lot?: No, I never swear.
Have you ever griefed?: I have only altered someone's creation with their permission.
Are you mature?: Yes, I am mature.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I mainly explore, and I enjoy playing around with mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.