• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlod

Jan 30, 2015
I'm not really that happy about Galacticraft because the Water Electrolyzer would want a water pipe to let water get sent in. What if you guys just add a water pipe without having to install a mod that has one because I have mod conflicts with mods that support it and I can't think of more mods that have a water pipe.

seriosbrad

Jan 29, 2015
I had a very similar suggestion for piping into the Gas Liquefier, see here. I also agree with this suggestion. These devices are begging for a few new pipes and we shouldn't have to install Buildcraft to add them :)

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Some other GC blocks could do with pipes also:
- Refinery
- Fuel loader
- Terraformer

The thing is, Galacticraft is not a pipes mod. There are many mods with fluid pipes, the big ones I can think of are Buildcraft, EnderIO, Mekanism and Thermal Expansion. I guess there may be smaller mods as well which only have pipes, though I can't think of one right now.

I have mod conflicts with mods that support it
If you have mod conflicts with Galacticraft, we want to know about them. Our goal is to eliminate all mod conflicts (except for a tiny handful which we can't do much about, see http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Compatibility)

seriosbrad

Jan 29, 2015
Some other GC blocks could do with pipes also:
- Refinery
- Fuel loader
- Terraformer

The thing is, Galacticraft is not a pipes mod.

I get that. It's hard to justify what to add and what not to add to maintain the balance of what GC is and should be. I think all the other mods that include pipes are simply too big, I hope we can come up with some sort of decent compromise.

babybasher

Feb 13, 2015
I totally agree with this post. I don't want to install those large mods when all i want is a pipe for my fuel loader.

It's great so much effort goes into cross mod compatibility for GC. But when you can't use a feature of a mod your playing without having to install another mod.. kinda absurd.

It'll be like not having oil, copper, tin, etc in the mod coz other mods do. "Install x mod to use this feature, y mod for that".

Like I said, I love how you support items and other mods in general, it's damn awesome. The number of updates that's released for this mod, particularly for cross mod compatibility, is incredible. I'd just like you to support THIS mod too :p

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Ever heard of Sarcasm?
Ever heard that people can't hear posts so it's difficulty to spot sarcasm? Also that people should not bump pointlessly dead threads? Two members clearly said they didn't want to install other mods.

I'm locking this thread and will be removing these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.