• Hmmm it'd be good buuuut......

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God no! what are you thinking?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BJ97

Apr 12, 2015
Australia
Okay i'm sure this has been suggested before but this incorperates several ideas:
firstly it begins with a multiblock structure in wchich to begin there's a basic design you have to follow but after that you can expand each field as you see fit.
secondly different research fields for example rocket structure field (which would consist of say firing something at different blocks to test whether it'll be structurally sound or you could fire radiation at it or one section might be to test the heat resistance) another field would be the study of organisims which would allow you to research new gear to survive different things for example i imagine the highest tier would be being able to build a piece of gear that removes need fer oxygen.
thirdly you'd do all the research manually for example for the structual components you'd put it under extreme conditions and this could be done for any material (all your results should be downloaded into a book maybe?) this would allow for a sort of progression in some fields n stuff.
fourthly you could achieve highly in all fields but it'd be quicker to focus on one and have minimal of others.
fithly maybe have all the parts involving the research structure require some material type i'm thinking lead simply because it stops most radiation (and to stop gamma you'd need lots).
fithly it would allow people to skip certain planets but to do so would take longer than actually going to said planet/moon i.e. each place is more abundant in certain resources which would help advance the pace of research.
sixthly? (not sure of that spelling ahahaha) it wouldn't replace the dungeon/schematic system it'd simply be an alternate way in which people could reach things however research should take longer just to make it fair to both.

(personally i think there should also be like a garden field or whatever where you learn to terraform/grow stuff on planets and the final thingy would be a really awesome terraformer which is mobile and just terraforms large areas for basically nothing (cept maybe electricity ooo good point a research field devoted to electricity))

p.s. what do you guys think plus i'd love it iffin ya could do some like picture thingy personally i think it'd look all white n stuff on the inside of the "research lab" and that around engine area it'd have something like burns all over the blocks.

Also credit for this wicked idea goes ta the team consisting of: galacticblock, gamerark, codym, isanitypie and me (more credit to them personally) (oh and sorry if i mispelt names n stuff :p )

Mar 8, 2015
also forgot ta say that it wouldn't be bound by a tier system but would rather just be collection of research to which would enable you to achieve different things :p
To make it short, it means a multiblock research consist of parts that functions the system for it to work. What he also meant that the player can take two routes to advance his progress in the mod

Last edited: