it would be nice to put thermal suit on an armor stand for display

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Do you mean, on Bibliocraft armor stand? Try suggesting it to the Bibliocraft developer: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ocraft-v1-10-4-bookcases-armor-stands-shelves
Sorry for my ignorance, but all of the other armor from this mod go onto the stand, the thermal padding suit is the first thing I've not been able to put on it, and I don't think something would have to be coded to accept every piece of armor that can be crafted in the game individually with sooo many mods. If I'm wrong please let me know! I want to learn as much as I can.
I can't put the padding on as armor which is why I think it's something with the padding

Last edited:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I haven't played GalactiCraft in a long time, but if I recall the Thermal Padding doesn't count as armor and takes up different slots. So, it's not that something is wrong with the padding, it's just not made to be armor. Maybe if it was coded to also be armor along with still having the option to equip it under armor, it could work easier. But, that'd be something Radfast would have to do. (He's the main developer now, right?)