Vacuum pump

Shadow79473

Apr 20, 2014
We have oxygen sealers, and this has been a long dream of mine. Place down the block, supply it with power, hook it up to an oxygen pipe and somewhere for the oxygen to go, and it pumps all of the air out of a sealed room (made of sealable block obviously) breaking the wall would let air in insanely fast, fast enough to pull somebody in if the hole is big enough.

Reactions: Vigilantecow

Codym2405

Mar 3, 2015
Australia
That would be pretty cool to see, but then micdoodle would have to add an entire pressure system, which would take a lot of work. If it is ever added, it would be used with other stuff, i.e. pressure suits

Shadow79473

Apr 20, 2014
Well with the current system, if you wore oxygen gear then you will be fine, essentially my idea is to pump all of the oxygen out of a room... if you arent wearing oxygen gear you would take damage. Of course instead of "air" blocks there could be something like a Vacuum block that you cant see and that fills in the room...

Codym2405

Mar 3, 2015
Australia
Ok then, I can see how that would work, but it still would be weird to add this before pressure. It would be easier to program this than an entire pressure system, so it might be added soon.

Mar 8, 2015
However one addition if would be amazing if liquid oxygen was there should be a machine that transform it back to gaseous form