Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
But why?
Also: I can clearly see my Amun-Ra items in your NEI :D Are you planning to add some inter-mod functionality?
If you want to work with us - welcome to the team.
Connect Amun-Ra and Galaxy Space is quite possible.
In 3.0 I am going to to do other star systems as separate files.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
what do you mean by "work with us"? Well I guess I could add some compatibility, but mostly I want to do my own stuff.

BUUUT, I just thought of something: we might want to define some standards. For example, some way of knowing which celestial bodies are supposed to be asteroid belts, or gas gians or secondary stars. That would be relevant to me since I have a dynamic sky renderer and I just might add motherships which are basically space stations which can move between planets. Maybe an interface which celestialbodies could implement?

edit: If you add new batteries, I could at least allow my rayguns to be reloaded with them. Or I could try to expose a function which can be called to register new batteries.

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
what do you mean by "work with us"? Well I guess I could add some compatibility, but mostly I want to do my own stuff.

BUUUT, I just thought of something: we might want to define some standards. For example, some way of knowing which celestial bodies are supposed to be asteroid belts, or gas gians or secondary stars. That would be relevant to me since I have a dynamic sky renderer and I just might add motherships which are basically space stations which can move between planets. Maybe an interface which celestialbodies could implement?

edit: If you add new batteries, I could at least allow my rayguns to be reloaded with them. Or I could try to expose a function which can be called to register new batteries.
CelestialBodies list I can give you.
Batteries I can register OreDictionary
And you can use them by specifying the the source code of my OreDictionary

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
ADgXJoghzkQ.jpg
ew68N9jWyNw.jpg

Feb 16, 2015
@BlesseNtumble
Please give us a config option where we can disabled this feature if necessary. Or adding support for Minetweaker or Modtweaker that i can change the recipes from the rocket by my self. (This would be the best option) On the picture it looks like you can make a Tier 2 Rocket with a Tier 1 Rocket and cheaper then the normal Tier 2 recipes. If this is true this will break my Modpack balance.

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Ok. Added boolean (true/false) in config.
# Enable/Disable new recipes rocket (Tier 1-3).
B:"New Recipes Rocket"=false

Ol_cETOaPuw.jpg

Feb 16, 2015
9) In Kuiper Belt and Asteroids added teleport at falling down dimension. (Y=30 -> Y=160)

We add own Asteroids to that dimension with a custom mod wich means some Asteroids are higher or lover than 30 or 160 and not reachable than.
Can you chang the values to Y=10 and Y= 220 or give us a change to disabled it.
Teleportation to which position. So it is not possible to dying if falling in this dimension ?

----

@BlesseNtumble
In my Modpack i have a modified Version from Galacgreg and my Coremod which allow me to add GT ores to Galaxy Space.

All Dimensions Wokrs well but Centauria A throw me out this error. What you did here different in the Chunck Provider.class ?

FML Log
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/.../a24227d4ada88c87be05f028ca69218d1ee15d6d/FML

Source from the Core Mod and the Galactic Greg U
https://github.com/GTNewHorizons

It generation enldless 8Kb Chunk file (mca files in the Save Folder) with nullnull inside

----

There is a Planet makemake. I think this isn't the real name isn't it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 16, 2015
Alpha Centauri is a single Ocean biome?

Makemake have a own Biome. Thats what i find out.

Last edited:

Emberion

Nov 15, 2015
I love all these massive spaceships, and how it ranges from a dinky little rectangular prism with a rocket on the bottom to a grandiose interstellar spaceship. One thing, however(not sure if this is how it's going or not), the general need for upgrading/building a new rocket for each planet seems to me to be a moot point when you can go between stars. I think that once you can get to other systems, you shouldn't really need to upgrade your rocket, except maybe to go to a further system, or something like that.

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
Those rockets look awesome!

On another note though, apparently the latest version of More Planets and the latest version of this have an incompatibility since using them together crashes on starting the game with a "space station for dimension -29 is already registered" or something like that, I assume it's refering to a Mars space station and disabling the More Planets Mars station in it's config file doesn't help and still crashes sadly.

Figured I would let you know since your in contact with Steve so you guys can work out some code to prevent such issues later