Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Feb 16, 2015
In my opinion you add to much planets and systems already. There a a lot of Planets/moons have 1-2 Ores and nothing to explore. The existing Planets/moons need more content first. Fill them with stuff and life first and give us a reason for traveling there.

Reactions: chezpaul

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
So, this is the newest crash i am getting. I did assign new IDs to all the GalaxySpace planets, i did reset my position in the world and i delete every other dimension folder beside my SPACESTATION folder and the Overworld, and yet i crash when i join the server. Log: http://pastebin.com/btWkB4Cf

Person

Nov 24, 2015
In my opinion you add to much planets and systems already. There a a lot of Planets/moons have 1-2 Ores and nothing to explore. The existing Planets/moons need more content first. Fill them with stuff and life first and give us a reason for traveling there.
That's a good idea. I'm sure that Blesse will fill them in at some point before adding to many systems to his mod

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
So, this is the newest crash i am getting. I did assign new IDs to all the GalaxySpace planets, i did reset my position in the world and i delete every other dimension folder beside my SPACESTATION folder and the Overworld, and yet i crash when i join the server. Log: http://pastebin.com/btWkB4Cf
I dont know. I have a server run fine.

insiderrr

Dec 17, 2015
Amazing addon, playing it now for a while, and its so much fun to play.

I was wondering if some recipes changed, i tried to make a tier 2 rocket, but the recipe from Galacticraft does not work anymore. Another question, is it possible to make a tier 4 in survival mode ?

keep up the great work on this mod extension, just great!

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
So let's get this straight... we are going from 2.6 BETA to 1.0.1 STABLE, right?
That must be a Russian way of counting. ;-)

dimion123

Dec 14, 2015
@chezpaul . I don't see anything wrong with it. On the contrary, it is very logical--when it is out of beta, the version number is 1. Remember the version number change in Minecraft when it moved from beta to release?

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Amazing addon, playing it now for a while, and its so much fun to play.

I was wondering if some recipes changed, i tried to make a tier 2 rocket, but the recipe from Galacticraft does not work anymore. Another question, is it possible to make a tier 4 in survival mode ?

keep up the great work on this mod extension, just great!
All content add-on primarily made for survival.

Tier 4 is quite possible to make in survival.
For Tier 2 need Lander Module Tier 2

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
Is the crash i am having fixed in 1.0.1? Because i really dont want to reset a whole server map just because GalaxySpace is making some kind of error that not even the dev can figure out what is.

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
@chezpaul . I don't see anything wrong with it. On the contrary, it is very logical--when it is out of beta, the version number is 1. Remember the version number change in Minecraft when it moved from beta to release?
All good. i'm still new to all this.
Didn't know.

insiderrr

Dec 17, 2015
Tier 4 is quite possible to make in survival.

Does that mean you have to find out yourself what works ? I think the recipe is not working in survival. You can see the heavy duty plate for tier 4 in creative mode, but it's not possible to find it in survival. Seems like you can only make tier 3 rockets.

No idea this is because it is still beta, but right now it's hard to find out what works.