FTL (Faster Than Light) Drive Suggestion WARNING DIS MAY BE MIND BOGGLING TO SOME HUMANS!!!

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
Okay.... Lets use some made of quantum mechanics. Look up Cthulhu and click on the Wikipedia link. Imagine a great alien race prospering on pluto. now lets assume their Cthulhu-ish now these extraterrestrials have a successful, but very annoying space drive. Now lets say they get wiped out by this other alien race and now the technology is ripe for the picking (not really bu the space drive survived) now to get this thing you need a very very very high tier spacecraft as well as a cryogenic sequence. Now you make it to Pluto and you find a very large dungeon (which will be rare) now great you found said dungeon, Clear it. This will consist of several of the Cthulhu entities and their very very strong. Now you manage to clear the dungeon, BARELY! Now you find this nice little FTL drive great just great. What now you ask? Well How are you meant to power it. Missans (Butchered the name but the quantum mechanic particle)! Now how do you make these missians well of course with a finally tuned Quark specificaly a Quark with the flavor Charmed (Wtf are flavors you ask? Go to high school and take quantum physics). Whoo you found how to power it now you have to use a crap ton of power to stabilize the Quark and you need to have it tuned to make Missans (Butchered the name but the quantum mechanic particle). Now to direct the Missans (Butchered the name but the quantum mechanic particle) at the FTL drive using a very expensive Missan cannon. This would be like a 20 by 20 multi block structure. Again now you need to keep the FTL drive from screwing up so you need to make a magnetic stabilizer to keep it in the exact same place. Cool you have everything now other than essentials (Oxygen, Food, Water) which I'll let you get creative with this (Suggestions Below). Now you get to make a very large ship which has enough to power the Cannon, Stabilizer, Magnetic stabilizer and so one.

Now this would need galacticraft to have a water separator to make water into oxygen, and an advanced system to allow you to make a crap ton of food (or store it).

I would also you add a way to make mass power another 10 by 10 structure which could seperate quarks and make them into quarkium which could be put into a reactor and make a crap ton of power.

Please tell me if a missed anything I probably did.

Apr 5, 2014
Germany
Okay.... Lets use some made of quantum mechanics.
"use some made of" uh, that Sentence makes no sense.

Look up Cthulhu and click on the Wikipedia link. Imagine a great alien race prospering on pluto. now lets assume their Cthulhu-ish now these extraterrestrials have a successful, but very annoying space drive. Now lets say they get wiped out by this other alien race and now the technology is ripe for the picking (not really bu the space drive survived) now to get this thing you need a very very very high tier spacecraft as well as a cryogenic sequence. Now you make it to Pluto and you find a very large dungeon (which will be rare) now great you found said dungeon, Clear it. This will consist of several of the Cthulhu entities and their very very strong. Now you manage to clear the dungeon, BARELY! Now you find this nice little FTL drive great just great.
you got a very Creative mind xD
but still, Information can't Travel faster than Light.

What now you ask? Well How are you meant to power it.
Missans (Butchered the name but the quantum mechanic particle)!
There is no such thing as a "Quantum Mechanic Particle". you can say that Quantum Mechanics include all Existing Particles/Waves, but not that.
also, what do you mean with "Missans".

Now how do you make these missians well of course with a finally tuned Quark specificaly a Quark with the flavor Charmed (Wtf are flavors you ask? Go to high school and take quantum physics).
why Charm Quarks? why not Other Flavors?
is there something Special about Charm Quarks? or did you just Picked one Randomly?

Whoo you found how to power it. now you have to use a crap ton of power to stabilize the Quark and you need to have it tuned to make Missans (Butchered the name but the quantum mechanic particle). Now to direct the Missans (Butchered the name but the quantum mechanic particle) at the FTL drive using a very expensive Missan cannon. This would be like a 20 by 20 multi block structure. Again now you need to keep the FTL drive from screwing up so you need to make a magnetic stabilizer to keep it in the exact same place. Cool you have everything now other than essentials (Oxygen, Food, Water) which I'll let you get creative with this (Suggestions Below). Now you get to make a very large ship which has enough to power the Cannon, Stabilizer, Magnetic stabilizer and so one.
Quarks are Pretty Stable when in Protons/Neutrons thx to the Strong Interaction. but a Single Quark? that's Impossible as it would need Infinite Energy to keep that Quark single (or it would Fuse to some Particle or just Erase itself from Existens)
also, how do you Power a Machine... with a Particle that is one of the Fundamental things that makes up all the Matter in the Universe?

Now this would need galacticraft to have a water separator to make water into oxygen, and an advanced system to allow you to make a crap ton of food (or store it).
1. you know that Water doesn't only get turned into Oxygen, right? (you forgot Hydrogen)
2. GC's way to Get Oxygen faster than any Other mod i know. (~500 Oxygen/sec is pretty good, and not even the max)
2.5 even tho i don't get why GC has to Show everything in x/sec. and not in x/t like any other mod does.
3. "an advanced system to allow you to make a crap ton of food" simple: Killer Joe + Fire Aspect Sword + Auto Spawner with Pigs = Food overload
3.5. "or store it" just use a ME System.

I would also you add a way to make mass power another 10 by 10 structure which could seperate quarks and make them into quarkium which could be put into a reactor and make a crap ton of power.
hahahaha, "seperate quarks". do you even Physics?
Quarks are Fundamental, meaning they CAN'T be Split into Smaller Particles.
also, if you want Power. use Big Reactor's turbines, they look Awesome and make Tons of RF/t. or Rreactorcraft where a High-Tier Rreactor makes ~180k RF/t or more.

Please tell me if a missed anything I probably did.
The Physics stuff, and the Fact that most of this Already exists in Other mods.

but, i would love to see Fly times, like you need longer to fly to Mars than to the Moon and stuff.
but now, Flying to another Planet is the same Amount of time everytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riroo

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
hahahaha, "seperate quarks". do you even Physics?
Quarks are Fundamental, meaning they CAN'T be Split into Smaller Particles.
also, if you want Power. use Big Reactor's turbines, they look Awesome and make Tons of RF/t. or Rreactorcraft where a High-Tier Rreactor makes ~180k RF/t or more.

I knew i missed quite a few things, by that i meant separate two linked quarks and find a way to independently link them, quarkium is still theoretical so i decided that you would need to force two of the same flavors of quarks together, this would make quarium when placed in a reactor would create a very very large amount of energy but it would take a base of around 200,000 RF.

1. you know that Water doesn't only get turned into Oxygen, right? (you forgot Hydrogen)
2. GC's way to Get Oxygen faster than any Other mod i know. (~500 Oxygen/sec is pretty good, and not even the max)
2.5 even tho i don't get why GC has to Show everything in x/sec. and not in x/t like any other mod does.
3. "an advanced system to allow you to make a crap ton of food" simple: Killer Joe + Fire Aspect Sword + Auto Spawner with Pigs = Food overload
3.5. "or store it" just use a ME System.

I did know this but figured it would be easier to just say oxygen i figured you could princess the hydrogen into fuel. (I know its H2O not 02)

Quarks are Pretty Stable when in Protons/Neutrons thx to the Strong Interaction. but a Single Quark? that's Impossible as it would need Infinite Energy to keep that Quark single (or it would Fuse to some Particle or just Erase itself from Existens)
also, how do you Power a Machine... with a Particle that is one of the Fundamental things that makes up all the Matter in the Universe?

Yes i have seen this before but the theoretical item known as quarkium is well theoretical the reason behind that is we haven't figured out how to make it, know think of it this way bring a wireless phone back it time they think its impossible right, well not to you, think of it that way. DA FUTURE IS REALZ!

why Charm Quarks? why not Other Flavors?
is there something Special about Charm Quarks? or did you just Picked one Randomly?

Randomness

There is no such thing as a "Quantum Mechanic Particle". you can say that Quantum Mechanics include all Existing Particles/Waves, but not that.
also, what do you mean with "Missans".

just trying to get that I butchered the name

you got a very Creative mind xD
but still, Information can't Travel faster than Light.

Thank you and i realize the issue with FTL travel, but it would be cool. I mean you can travel to the meteor belt without a spacesuit in this mod so......

"use some made of" uh, that Sentence makes no sense.

Again fits with i suck at grammar and was to lazy to grammar check i wanted my idea out their asap

THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS YOU IS AN AWESOME HUMAN BEING!

(Again this post will have a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes so......)

Apr 5, 2014
Germany
I knew i missed quite a few things, by that i meant separate two linked quarks and find a way to independently link them, quarkium is still theoretical so i decided that you would need to force two of the same flavors of quarks together, this would make quarium when placed in a reactor would create a very very large amount of energy but it would take a base of around 200,000 RF.
i looked for this "Quarkium" and it's actually called "Quarkonium" (don't worry, my Grammar isn't really good Either, i just use Google Search to find Mistakes.)
and it's nost just simply 2 Quarks together, one Quarkonium is made out of one Quark and it's Anti-Counterpart.
(i really just did like ~30min. of research for the Following stuff)
so, only the Charm and Bottom Quarks can be turned into Quarkonium. and as far as i did my Research, i can't find a way to get theses 2 Quarks or Anti-Quarks since Bottom and Charm Quarks count to the Heavy Flavors, they Quickly decay to either Up or Down Quarks.

also you tell me that: you use Energy to make Quarkonium... and then throw it into a Reactor to Seperate them to make Power, right?
thanks to the "law of conservation of mass" you only would get the same amount of Energy out of it that you use to Make it when you Seperate it. there is no way you can get More Power out of a System then you put in it.

so, the idea of Quarkonium-based Power is not Possible when you need to make it first.
but one thing to make Power would be LFTRs. LFTRs are Reactors that basicly use Thorium instead of Uranium to make Power. in Real Life, theses Reactors count as un-meltable, unlike the Uranium ones. they also make More Power and since Thorium is a Commom Resource, are basicly the Next-Gen Nuclear Reactors!

I did know this but figured it would be easier to just say oxygen i figured you could princess the hydrogen into fuel. (I know its H2O not 02)
you can Seperate Water into Oxygen and Hydrogen...
but to use the Hydrogen as fuel, you'll need Oxygen to Burn it... which would Create Water. ("law of conservation of mass" you know. in total... you would lose Energy)

Yes i have seen this before but the theoretical item known as quarkium is well theoretical the reason behind that is we haven't figured out how to make it, know think of it this way bring a wireless phone back it time they think its impossible right, well not to you, think of it that way. DA FUTURE IS REALZ!
because it's Impossible to Procude it for us NOW, means that we just need to watch it happen Naturally. which sounds easier than it is :/
eitherway, you can't just Power something with a Stuff that we don't know how to Produce.
it would be like going to the Stone age and Giving them a Barrel of Gasoline. (they would mostlikly Drink it or Explode it xD)

Thank you and i realize the issue with FTL travel, but it would be cool. I mean you can travel to the meteor belt without a spacesuit in this mod so......
Space suits are for the Babies. i just go with a Armored Mekanism Jetpack... it has enough Armor points to Provent any Taken Damage in space :D
also, instead on focusing on the Unreachable, we should think about Bending Space to make Wormholes. (Which need a Unproducable Energy... *sigh*)

Again fits with i suck at grammar and was to lazy to grammar check i wanted my idea out their asap

THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS YOU IS AN AWESOME HUMAN BEING!

(Again this post will have a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes so......)

the grammar wasn't that bad, but i have to Point out ONE thing (don't be mad for that)
...this would make quarium when...
"Quarium"
put a "A" infront of that...
Aquarium! xD

eitherway, any Ideas/Questions?
i have time.

Last edited:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Sooo, this is something about battling Cthulhu on Yuggoth Pluto in order to get an FTL drive, which is a very expensive and complicated multiblockstructure, and then something with Quarks?

Anyway, since a lot of mods use ender-related stuff for instantaneous teleportation (TE tesseracts, ender chests), I would propose an FTL drive based on that. If more or less realistic technobabble is needed, you could still invent some kind of an "End Quark" or something.

Also, not sure if Quarkonium is supposed to be stable, but you could have QCD Matter from a Quark Star. That's like a neutron star, but even worse. You should definitely not be able to land on those. If mining QCD Matter and/or Neutronium is supposed to be possible, I'd rather suggest building a "gravitational drill" multiblock structure on a planet orbiting a quark/neutron star, which then supposedly uses antigravity to scrape the star's sufrace and gives you small quantities of the corresponding matter.

Apr 5, 2014
Germany
Sooo, this is something about battling Cthulhu on Yuggoth Pluto in order to get an FTL drive, which is a very expensive and complicated multiblockstructure, and then something with Quarks?
Yes... i guess?
the main part was about the FTL-Drive.

Anyway, since a lot of mods use ender-related stuff for instantaneous teleportation (TE tesseracts, ender chests), I would propose an FTL drive based on that. If more or less realistic technobabble is needed, you could still invent some kind of an "End Quark" or something.
"Ender" is just Minecraft's Lazy Excuse for Teleport/Mysterious stuff.
it is Supossed to be Realistic, which Destroys the Entire FTL thing on it's own xD

Also, not sure if Quarkonium is supposed to be stable, but you could have QCD Matter from a Quark Star.
Quarkonium is Pretty Stable. the only Unstable thing with Quarks are Invalid Setups (Quarks with wrong or missing Partner Quarks)
and Quark Matter is not Producible, as it needs some Extreme Conditions to form. we also don't know how it Reacts to Stuff... like Normal Matter and the 4 Forces.

That's like a neutron star, but even worse.
... xD
+100 Internet for you

You should definitely not be able to land on those. If mining QCD Matter and/or Neutronium is supposed to be possible, I'd rather suggest building a "gravitational drill" multiblock structure on a planet orbiting a quark/neutron star, which then supposedly uses antigravity to scrape the star's sufrace and gives you small quantities of the corresponding matter.

uhhh, again. Extreme Conditions. the Matter would most likely Decay Quicker than you can mine it from a "safe" Distance, or it would Melt your entire Drill away. the Star would also be harder than Bedrock due to its Gravity/Density. also, Gravity is a Constant thing, you can't just Anti-Gravity things away/towards you.you can Redirect the Movement Energy of Objects in Space... so yea?
(Logic levels are way over 8000 here)

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
it is Supossed to be Realistic, which Destroys the Entire FTL thing on it's own xD
Not sure. The way most mods use it is "the same thing available from everywhere". Somewhat like quantum entanglement (or rather, the popular perception of it). But now that I think about it, THAT would make more sense for something Stargate-like than for an actual FTL drive. You can't just use an ender chest to send items somewhere, you need a second ender chest there.

uhhh, again. Extreme Conditions. the Matter would most likely Decay Quicker than you can mine it from a "safe" Distance, or it would Melt your entire Drill away. the Star would also be harder than Bedrock due to its Gravity/Density. also, Gravity is a Constant thing, you can't just Anti-Gravity things away/towards you.you can Redirect the Movement Energy of Objects in Space... so yea?
(Logic levels are way over 8000 here)
Well, from where else do you want to get the stuff? :D
The only more or less sensible handwave which I can think of is dungeon/boss loot. Alien canisters full of degenerate matter. Nobody knows how they got their hands/tentacles/whatever on the stuff, but here it is, ready to use...

For something "realistic" you could add exotic matter (the negative mass stuff), and then use that for an Alcubierre Drive.

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
I'm an eighth grader who spends their free time looking at quantum mechanics so.....

I feel like I'm doing decent in this insanity subject called quantum mechanics lol.

Yes this is because the human race *cough NASA *cough is to lazy to legitimately build something like this also. Also this crap is some highly futuristic tech so I doubt us lazy humans could do something like this.

Not sure. The way most mods use it is "the same thing available from everywhere". Somewhat like quantum entanglement (or rather, the popular perception of it). But now that I think about it, THAT would make more sense for something Stargate-like than for an actual FTL drive. You can't just use an ender chest to send items somewhere, you need a second ender chest there.

This is so true. This is great, minecraft and most mods are just BS excuses for magical powers that are like marvel vs DC. DC is magic based well marvel is mostly scientifically based (this is my own opinion don't attack me on this)

because it's Impossible to Procude it for us NOW, means that we just need to watch it happen Naturally. which sounds easier than it is :/
eitherway, you can't just Power something with a Stuff that we don't know how to Produce.
it would be like going to the Stone age and Giving them a Barrel of Gasoline. (they would mostlikly Drink it or Explode it xD)

or they would accuse you of sorcery and kill you. BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

you can Seperate Water into Oxygen and Hydrogen...
but to use the Hydrogen as fuel, you'll need Oxygen to Burn it... which would Create Water. ("law of conservation of mass" you know. in total... you would lose Energy)

Just because I'm talking all scientific doesn't mean we can't have some BS stuff although this is true.

Also I,m glad your not attacking me about princess

"Quarium"
put a "A" infront of that...
Aquarium! xD

Meh it kept auto correcting so i gave up.

i looked for this "Quarkium" and it's actually called "Quarkonium" (don't worry, my Grammar isn't really good Either, i just use Google Search to find Mistakes.)
and it's nost just simply 2 Quarks together, one Quarkonium is made out of one Quark and it's Anti-Counterpart.
(i really just did like ~30min. of research for the Following stuff)
so, only the Charm and Bottom Quarks can be turned into Quarkonium. and as far as i did my Research, i can't find a way to get theses 2 Quarks or Anti-Quarks since Bottom and Charm Quarks count to the Heavy Flavors, they Quickly decay to either Up or Down Quarks.

also you tell me that: you use Energy to make Quarkonium... and then throw it into a Reactor to Seperate them to make Power, right?
thanks to the "law of conservation of mass" you only would get the same amount of Energy out of it that you use to Make it when you Seperate it. there is no way you can get More Power out of a System then you put in it.

so, the idea of Quarkonium-based Power is not Possible when you need to make it first.
but one thing to make Power would be LFTRs. LFTRs are Reactors that basicly use Thorium instead of Uranium to make Power. in Real Life, theses Reactors count as un-meltable, unlike the Uranium ones. they also make More Power and since Thorium is a Commom Resource, are basicly the Next-Gen Nuclear Reactors!

See how long this is. Who can understand this raise your hand. Awkward silence, Chirping could be heard in background *Chirp *Chirp *Chirp

Apr 5, 2014
Germany
I'm an eighth grader who spends their free time looking at quantum mechanics so.....

I feel like I'm doing decent in this insanity subject called quantum mechanics lol.
you are doing a better job understanding it than 90% of my School. *applause*
also, I'm 16 years old and i'm more interested in the Fundamental mechanics of the Universe than Football or the Female kind of our Species.

See how long this is. Who can understand this raise your hand.
*raises hand*
ok, i admit that the text was a bit to long. let me cut it down.
  • Quarkonium = Quark & Anti-Quark
  • can only be made using Charm or Bottom Quarks
  • Bottom and Charm Quarks count a to the Heavy flavors
  • Heavy Quarks quickly decay into Up or Down Quarks (which makes it nearly Impossible to make/store them)
  • Quarkonium power is Useless when you need to make them first
  • i recommend to use LFTRs since they count as the Next-Gen Uranium Reactors
Short enough?
(little tip, use the "quote" thing, it kinda confuses when you reply to text that is at the same level as yours)
example:
Code:
[quote="<User you quote>"]
TEXT
[/quote]
that should give you this:
<User you quote> said:

Somewhat like quantum entanglement (or rather, the popular perception of it). But now that I think about it, THAT would make more sense for something Stargate-like than for an actual FTL drive. You can't just use an ender chest to send items somewhere, you need a second ender chest there.
yea, one mod that uses Entanglement in the most realistic way is AE². as you can only send Information through Entangled particles.

and Tesseracts and Ender chests?
well, "Tesseract" is just another name for a 4 Dimensional cube. so it basically sends 3 Dimensional objects through the 4th Dimension. i'm not sure if all Laws of Physics work in the 4th Dimension as we know them. therefore, don't throw your cat through Tesseracts... it might not land safely on the Other side.

Well, from where else do you want to get the stuff? :D
The only more or less sensible handwave which I can think of is dungeon/boss loot. Alien canisters full of degenerate matter. Nobody knows how they got their hands/tentacles/whatever on the stuff, but here it is, ready to use...
That would be Plan B or C.
but well, as we all know. EVERYTHING that can happen naturally can be made Artificially!
sadly, Negative matter seems Impossible for us to Produce. as every piece of matter reacts in the same way to Gravity, (like Anti-matter, Dark-matter, heck even Tekkit's Red-matter xD).

For something "realistic" you could add exotic matter (the negative mass stuff), and then use that for an Alcubierre Drive.
yea, again the Negative matter Problem.
Wormholes need Negative energy... so they are unreachable too.

dammit if we would have one of theses two we would be able to sell Apartments on Mars and that one Planet 10 Mrd lightyears in that direction. *points at the Sky*
xD[/quote]

Last edited:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Wait, I don't mean the general concept of the tesseract, I mean the specific block of the same name from Thermal Expansion. You have to melt down ender pearls to craft it, and two tesseracts tuned to the same frequency can be used to instantaneously transmit items, fluids or power. You pipe stuff into one tesseract (with conduits, itemducts, pipes, cables whatever), and it comes out of the other one.

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
<> said:
*raises hand*
ok, i admit that the text was a bit to long. let me cut it down.
  • Quarkonium = Quark & Anti-Quark
  • can only be made using Charm or Bottom Quarks
  • Bottom and Charm Quarks count a to the Heavy flavors
  • Heavy Quarks quickly decay into Up or Down Quarks (which makes it nearly Impossible to make/store them)
  • Quarkonium power is Useless when you need to make them first
  • i recommend to use LFTRs since they count as the Next-Gen Uranium Reactors
Short enough?
(little tip, use the "quote" thing, it kinda confuses when you reply to text that is at the same level as yours)
example:

Cool Lol This is great, this will work well

<User you quote> said:
you are doing a better job understanding it than 90% of my School. *applause*
also, I'm 16 years old and i'm more interested in the Fundamental mechanics of the Universe than Football or the Female kind of our Species.

Thank You Good Sir! Lol not a big sport fan or a fan of females unless they want to take sciency of course. XD

Reactions: Proxy_PlayerHD
Apr 5, 2014
Germany
Wait, I don't mean the general concept of the tesseract, I mean the specific block of the same name from Thermal Expansion. You have to melt down ender pearls to craft it, and two tesseracts tuned to the same frequency can be used to instantaneously transmit items, fluids or power. You pipe stuff into one tesseract (with conduits, itemducts, pipes, cables whatever), and it comes out of the other one.
yea, you mean the Portal way.
Portal here,
set Frequency,
Portal there,
set Frequency,
and through we go!
but with Filters to say what state the matter must be to be able to pass (solid/liquid, gas)
and one filter for Electricity. (RF to be accurate)
but yea, portals would basically be Wormholes.

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
MOD NOTE: Please, avoid unnecessary double-post; edit your post instead. Please don't use CAPS that much; make your post readable by civilized beings. Oh, please act like one too.
<User you quote> said:
yea, you mean the Portal way.
Portal here,
set Frequency,
Portal there,
set Frequency,
and through we go!
but with Filters to say what state the matter must be to be able to pass (solid/liquid, gas)
and one filter for Electricity. (RF to be accurate)
but yea, portals would basically be Wormholes.

But wheres the fun in that? its more fun to just screw with people by making them do a whole bunch of scientific crap that they have no understanding off, then maybe some people will be this is so cool and research Quantum Mechanics. Then maybe people who use this mod will be smarter (lol XD). Also this mod is meant to be scientific even the portal mod with a Dimensional Bridge Stabilizer is complete BS. I mean rlly i make a wonderful 2x3x3 thing and can magically teleport. Its not plausible presently.

Competently mind boggling magically unicorn power harnesses into a mini box that allows instant-portal travel using a mini amount of power! I call “haz merdness”, this is so mind boggling that I can see unicorns rainbows, Nyan cats and cookies with wings. What form of "merdness" is this!?

God, I love the humans commenting in this article! They are awesome human beings! :);)

Additional mod note: I edited your post to meet the basics for a decent discussion. And please stop sounding pretentious; respect our members. Thanks for the compliment in the last paragraph ;). ~Ezer'Arch

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
COMPETENTLY MIND BOGLING MAGICLY UNICORN POWER HARNESSES INTO A MINI BOX THAT ALLOWS INSTAPORTAL TRAVEL USING A MINI AMOUNT OF POWER! I CALLZ HAZ MERDNESS DIS IS SO MIND BOGGLING I CAN SEE UNICORNS RAINBOS NYAN CATS AND COOKIES WITH WINGS WHAT FORM OF MERDNESS IS DIS!?

GOD I LOVE THE HUMANS COMMENTING IN THIS ARTICLE! DEY IS AWESOME HUMAN BEINGS! :):):):):):);););););););)

2kbJv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pra

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
I love this thread! <3

From science to randomness to science, so on.

I am sorry for horrible non decency in conversation with other human beings. :oops:

Reactions: Ezer'Arch