Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Oct 22, 2013
Where is all the data for the mod? From what data i've found from scrounging around with /give, oriharkuon is found on Deimos, but all I can find there is tin!

Alex099

Jun 16, 2016
What is the assembly machine for and how do you use it? Also, the crafting recipe for rockets changed, i don't know what it is now.

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Tvc39gGLV-0.jpg

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
Yo Blesse, will you ever add other Space Stations to the mod, other than Mars? Since there is a dimension ID for a Jupiter Space Station, i thought you might add that soon.

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
Is there a way to enable gravity on the kuiper belt like there is on the asteroids? Because it's extremely hard to move up or down in the Kuiper belt. Once I jump up, it seems I can never come down.

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
Is there a way to enable gravity on the kuiper belt like there is on the asteroids? Because it's extremely hard to move up or down in the Kuiper belt. Once I jump up, it seems I can never come down.

Ye, you are supposed to use a Grappling Hook or something you can fly with, like a Jetpack.

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
What asteroids can produce gravity?
Is not present any celestial bodies except the asteroids.
No gravitational fields.

Of course there is no gravity.

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
Why can't it be like the gravity system in space stations then?

Also if you were going to be realistic, you should have had the asteroids spread out half a mile from each other.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
What asteroids can produce gravity? (...)
Of course there is no gravity.
I totally agree, but also:
1. The GC asteroids dimension has gravity, that's why I believe some people would expect the same thing for GS asteroids. And yes, zero-gravity is realistic.
2. The GS jetpack is hard to control in zero gravity because it does not have horizontal control, but it only goes up and too fast. The current jet pack suits better in dimensions with normal gravity.

This is what I would do:
1. Keep the GS asteroids dimension with zero gravity (by the way, I like that).
2. Create a mean of mobility for zero-gravity which has smooth movement and can be controlled in any direction (A/S = move left-right, W/S = move towards or against the mouse pointer, Space/Z = up and down). Example in this video. Perhaps as a kind of "wearable vehicle" like Manned Maneuvering Unit, instead of an armor piece.

To sum up: If players have means to get good mobility in zero-gravity, the complaints about it will go away.

Last edited:
Reactions: S_Hacker