Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Errr, I dunno, well, maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1Gutter

Jan 23, 2016
So, if we could use the rocket platform and shoot up various kinds of sattelites, then that'd be great.

So if you launch a spy sattelite, you could select the destination (coordinates x, z) in a console database and then go to a "mapper display" and see the grid like if it was a minimap. I guess you could have 2 kinds of monitors, one that shows up on-screen, like maps do on itemframes and one where you need to click the machine to see the map.

And maybe a light-laser sattelite that destroys blocks like if it was shooting TNT down.
And then have a heavy-laser sattelite that blows up more.

Ofcourse the laser-sattelites would be OP, so having cooldown on the lasers, like a somewhat realistic "recharge-rate" on the lasers and then in addition have radars and rocket-warheads/a machine that fires an EMP.

Or would this just be something for ICBM?
Also, laser mounted-turrets would be good to have so i could defend my moon bases and such.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
So if you launch a spy sattelite, you could select the destination (coordinates x, z) in a console database and then go to a "mapper display" and see the grid like if it was a minimap. I guess you could have 2 kinds of monitors, one that shows up on-screen, like maps do on itemframes and one where you need to click the machine to see the map.
Something like this is planned.

The rest, not so much - maybe one day.

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
have to say if were following the tech so far which seems like we are as well as the current history their is a plausible issue behind this, the fact that their is a treaty that weapons are banned in space. Though this is a game. I do believe the idea behind this is great but why not try something a little less destructive and make it so you can set up a GPS system, or an internet so you can post your magnificent pig selfies.